Monday August 15

phillisw
Challenge Team

Monday August 15

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I have laundry going and just had a smoothie for breakfast. I have some phone calls to make, paperwork to go through, old photos to sort, more laundry to do, and a trip to the bank and JC Penney. then time to scrap this afternoon
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday August 15

Post by Jan Mosier »

I also have a load of dog laundry in the wash this morning. It's another stay at home day for me. It's suppose to reach 90 here today. Thankfully, I'm caught up on all the mowing for now. Hoping to catch up on the inside. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sounds like you two will be pretty busy! It’s kind of a stay at home day for me today although we are going to run to Walgreens in a minute to pick up some photos that I sent through yesterday. I got a lot done in my scrap from this weekend. And hope to get more done this week. But today I started out sewing so I think I will keep sewing all day and get a few more of a dish towel dresses made. I had to do some sewing for my daughter so as long as the same machines up I can probably crank out a couple.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Evening ladies. . .long day here. Work then home about 5:30 - hung out with Jackie and the grandkids, helped Shawn make dinner, and then sat outside with the kids while they played. They're all in bed now, so I thought I'd try, and play catch up here. . .

Jackie and the kids will be here until at least next Monday, and I go and get Garrett this coming Sunday. Can't wait to have him home! It's been a long couple of weeks . . . but he's having fun bowling with his dad!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”