It's FRI-YAY!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I'm home most of the day. Late this afternoon, Kyle and I are going thrifting and hitting up the Mexican restaurant in town for take out for dinner. His girlfriend Brandy, is on a girls weekend trip. She's not a fan of Mexican food so it's a perfect time to grab dinner for ourselves. Printed some pictures yesterday that I'm hoping to get on a page over the weekend and that's about it.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: It's FRI-YAY!

Post by phillisw »

Jan: MMMMMMMMMMMMM I loved Mexican. we met dd on Tuesday night to have Mexican.
I went to mass this am and have to be to work for 11 so I have about half an hour to scrap before I leave ;)
Then tonight my nephew is coming over for dinner
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
DH got up early to do a bike ride so I finished cleaning out my closet organization before I made breakfast. Already on my second load of wash. Turns out my BIL didn't fare so well after the car accident on Sunday. Wednesday night he went to the ER in Vernal and they took more extensive x-rays and found that he had a compressed fracture on a nerve and if he didn't have surgery he could be paralyzed. They ambulanced him to Salt Lake City (three hour ride) and he had emergency surgery yesterday. I feel so bad, my sister wasn't able to come with him because her pinched nerve leaves her uncomfortable and she couldn't take the drive. He has one son here but he was working yesterday so he came out of surgery last night all alone. He is now worried and thinks that my sister better be re-xrayed too. Luckily my brother once again works for the surgeons but since his doc wasn't on call he wasn't able to be in on the surgery. We are going up to see him this morning. My poor sister waited hours before hearing he was done. Apparently the dr. called her daughter when they finished. Not sure why they didn't keep my sister informed. His other son is coming down Saturday. I'm sure he will be in the hospital for a few days like DH was. This particular BIL has never had any pain or anything his whole life, so when he was complaining my sister just thought he was being a baby. oops! Glad they caught it in time.
I wasted all afternoon yesterday in my scrap room trying to find National Parks pics for the challenge but need to print up some more. Last night as I was going upstairs I realized I could just do a layout without placing the pics so I may try to do that today since I Will be short on time again.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Cleaning house. We have friends coming to dinner tonight. I started organizing LOs to go in albums last week and had one floor and bed covered with the different years so I could work on them at leisure. ...and then yesterday we got a call asking if we could host a guest for a week so back to the drawers they go. :lol:
Have a great day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, sorry to hear about your BIL...hope he feels better soon!

We were up and out early this morning. Dh had another appt. with his Audiologist, his hearing aids stopped working again. They gave him a loaner pair while they sent his in for repair again. They won't give him new ones until they send them in 3 times...today makes the 2nd time. Then we went out for breakfast and then on to Aldi's and Walmart and I stopped at Bealls to run in for a pair of sandals. Just taking a break now to catch up online. Still need to break up the packages of meat I got and get them in the freezer. Then it'll be time to fix dinner.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Ah Tamara. what a scare with your bil. I hope he will be ok
Patti. I have piles and piles of scrap pages to be organized and put into books.
I am home and tired from work. I have steak marinating and will make tossed salad and a side dish for dinner soon.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”