Thursday, June 30

phillisw
Challenge Team

Thursday, June 30

Post by phillisw »

where has this month gone? I have not done as much scrapping as I would have liked :(
I have an eye apt this am and then work the lunch shift at the hot dog stand.......................well I always work the lunch shift :lol:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, June 30

Post by Jan Mosier »

Yay, it's a stay at home day for me. All the animals have been fed except for Chica. She didn't come when I put the food bowls down this morning. And I've already played a few rounds of door tag with the dogs. Getting ready to throw a load of clothes in the wash and make a late breakfast.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Good morning! Happy last day of the month! Our washer isn’t working, again. We’re waiting on Best Buy, again.
Jorge and I had been wanting to paint the Texas flag ever since the boys moved to New Mexico. We finally did I it. Now we’re planning on painting one more, one for each son.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's a stay at home day for me too! DH has his back dr. follow up appt this morning. I think it's going to be a sewing day for me. Changed bedding this morning so that is behind me. Struggling with my card swap for August retreat. I'm making Disney boxes but I can't figure out what to do on top. I was trying to do a 3D pop up but I didn't like the results.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Getting a late start to the day. Just didn't feel like walking in the heat this morning so I slept in. No plans for today other than a quick trip to the grocery store and some scrapping.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone. I haven't been able to get on for some reason, but I guess it was just a glitz. Anyway, went up to my sister's yesterday. She lives an hour from me and she lived with Mom. She cut my hair and then I helped her clean Mom's things up a bit, sort through, etc.. Still lots to do, of course. We've been having amazing weather lately. A bit cooler in the mornings, but then it's 90 degree now. ugh! Nice mornings to sit outside with DH and have our hot tea. We ran errands today and stopped at Cheddars for lunch. It was ok but not thrilled. Cole slaw seemed old and fries weren't fresh. Besides that I just trying to scrap. I've been trying to catch up the grandkids' albums a bit and some trip albums I haven't finished from 2019.

Hope you're enjoying your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”