Wednesday 6/29

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 6/29

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I think it may be another stay at home day for me. I have a layout to work on and I've got some dog laundry in the wash. Kyle mentioned heading into town one day this week to haul off some trash and pick up some gas for the tractor. We are still working on clearing the lot behind his house for a building. My neighbor was kind enough to get up the stumps for us, but we still need to pile them all up and get them burned. Kyle used the drag out there yesterday and we/I got up quite a bit, but I tired out quickly. Lots of sticks, roots, stumps and briar bulbs. I definitely need to learn how to drive the tractor and let Kyle pick up. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 6/29

Post by phillisw »

Jan. yes, learn to drive the tractor ;)
Off to work for me today. it is sunny here today so I will enjoy my walk later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's a stay at home day for me. Went for my walk and now I have laundry going. Just planning on scrapping this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Jan that is a mans work! Definitely he is younger so he should pick up. :lol:
It's a stay at home day for us today. While on our car ride I jotted down several projects to get done in the house. #1 on the docket is to hand a painting we bought las week that is 25x50 and then has a 6" frame. It's a bit larger than the one currently hanging there. We chose to tackle that one today. IT is in our home entry way so I had to remove all of my decorations from my display table and move it out of the way. I mopped the tile and wiped down all the baseboards. We will hang it together later in the day. I only want to do one major task a week so I should be free tomorrow to sew or scrap!
I made up with my sister that I hadn't spoken to in two years at my Dads party. We are facebook friends again. Then realized that my other sister in Florida who was a problem also and I thought I reached out to her a couple months ago but while friending my other sister back to facebook realized that i had her blocked so she never got my message. OOPS!! My bad! I thought I would need a longer conversation to repair damage there but when I reached out to her on Monday she just said it is all good, no worries and she friended me back on facebook :mrgreen: Oh my gosh!!Hopefully no more drama in my future.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:19 am Good Morning!
Jan that is a mans work! Definitely he is younger so he should pick up. :lol:
It's a stay at home day for us today. While on our car ride I jotted down several projects to get done in the house. #1 on the docket is to hand a painting we bought las week that is 25x50 and then has a 6" frame. It's a bit larger than the one currently hanging there. We chose to tackle that one today. IT is in our home entry way so I had to remove all of my decorations from my display table and move it out of the way. I mopped the tile and wiped down all the baseboards. We will hang it together later in the day. I only want to do one major task a week so I should be free tomorrow to sew or scrap!
I made up with my sister that I hadn't spoken to in two years at my Dads party. We are facebook friends again. Then realized that my other sister in Florida who was a problem also and I thought I reached out to her a couple months ago but while friending my other sister back to facebook realized that i had her blocked so she never got my message. OOPS!! My bad! I thought I would need a longer conversation to repair damage there but when I reached out to her on Monday she just said it is all good, no worries and she friended me back on facebook :mrgreen: Oh my gosh!!Hopefully no more drama in my future.
Happy Wednesday!
that is good to get along with your sisters :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”