Tuesday 6/28

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 6/28

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. More thunderstorms this evening, although we didn't get the one we were expecting yesterday. If we did, I slept through it and so did the pups. Only plans today are to bake some treats for my moms pups and pick up the house a little.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 6/28

Post by phillisw »

Hubby and I went out to breakfast where our dil works. It is fun to have her as our waitress. She and my son will come over for dinner tonight. I have nothing else scheduled for today. I WILL get to my scrap room and scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello!!
Just driving home from seeing Buddy Holly story. It was Spectacular!! They brought in a guy from New York. So talented. We almost missed the end because I thought my batteries were all charged. When I ran out and put the next one in it was empty. I couldn’t believe it. I swore I checked it. DH has to bring the tank in from the trunk. It was a little embarrassing but we survived. We are headed home now and plan on stopping at the new bigger cheese factory. It’s three hours from home so we are planning on getting some fresh cheese.
Then tonight we have a viewing of a friend to go to.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, enjoy your scrappy time!
Tamara, glad you enjoyed Buddy Holly!

Went for a long walk this morning. Ran into my friend and once we get talking and walking we just keep going and going.
Need to go help dh put our bird bath back in place. Woke up to find it tilting at about a 45* angle. No idea what happened. We're guessing some wildlife must have tried to drink from it. We do have bears and coyotes in the area so who knows.
No other plans for today other than some scrapping.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! Got through my Pet Scan early this morning. Just been chillin' and recuperating. Finally got DH's testing and biopsy scheduled. Received my Pinkfresh Studio warehouse box. Woo! Hoo! Lots of good stuff in there and I just ordered it on Friday. So Quick!! I'm just listening to something on TV and about to do some scrapping.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”