Friday 6/24

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Friday 6/24

Post by Jan Mosier »

Heading to Sam's Club in Columbia with Kyle today to pick up cat food and litter for his indoor cats and my outside cats. We also plan to stop in a couple of thrift stores while we're in the area and most likely stop for lunch as well.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Friday 6/24

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning Jan and those to follow. I went to mass this am and am now getting ready to go to work I hope for some scrap time later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home day for us today. Yea! We went to an art show last night and both felt compelled to buy a large painting. so looks like a new mattress is pushed to a ways down the road. This is only the second time we have both been in sync to get a painting. It was kind of exciting. The last time was when the olympics were held un Salt Lake, We walked into a Thomas Kincade gallery and they had a painting of the ski runs with a lodge in a wintery scene. Iy had the olympic logo on the mat inside the frame. IT hangs in our bedroom. The one we bought last night was a Sirit of St. Louis airplane parked under the awning of an old fashioned drive inn. Santa and his reindeer sleigh is on the top and the snow capped mountains are the backdrop but looks lie an outdoor movie screen. We both fell in love with it and said that whoever buys that would have to hang it up year round. The more we browsed the more we both wanted it. We will have to switch out a painting in our entry way. I can't wait to get it hung up.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone!! Another beautiful morning here with cooler temps, but it will be higher 80's before we know it. Enjoyed our hot tea on the deck early this morning, then watered the flowers on the deck and weeded the flower bed. We are getting the 2 youngest grandsons this afternoon and keeping them til tomorrow evening. I've been working on getting layouts into the grandkids' albums and also catching up on a couple vacation albums.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning or almost Afternoon!
I was up early for my walk and OMG was it stinkin hot....had to cut it a bit short, just couldn't take the heat any longer. Got home and did a little bit of weeding since it is trash day today. Just handed out water to the guys mowing our lawn. I always feel so bad for them working in this heat.
It'll be a stay at home day for me so I'll be in my scraproom this afternoon.

Return to “Daily Chatter”