Wednesday 6/22

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 6/22

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's going to be a hot a scorcher today! High of 99. I need to run into town to pick up a grocery order from Walmart, possibly lunch from CFA and then it's back home under the a/c. How 'bout you? Any plans today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 6/22

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's a stay at home day for me today! After we stopped at our cute grandsons yesterday afternoon DH was craving Italian meatballs because he saw them on the cooking show he was watching when we left. He never wants to go for Italian so I jumped at the chance to go to Olive Garden for dinner Wow so much food. We have enough leftovers for my lunch and dinner for us both. so today will be an easy meal prep day. DH is going to lunch with his previous boss and get this....the guy they hired to replace him! :mrgreen: Not sure what that's all about. Still have a few projects going on, scrapping, retreat boxes and sorting old photos so I will be kept busy today.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for a nice walk this morning, not quite so hot or I'm slowly getting used to it. Only supposed to be in the low 90's today with some rain. Gonna be a stay at home day today. Changed out the sheets and towels and they are in the washer and dryer now. Once that's finished I'll be in my scraproom.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. Had a busy AM. Settled my brother's estate today. Still can't believe I'm typing that...Took my dog to the vet. She's healthy, but not happy about her yearly check-up; peed right in the middle of the vet's floor. She's not exactly subtle...Then I did something I have not done in years; I got my nails done. I'm a nailbiter, quit during the pandemic in fear of Covid, actually had pretty nails! And then went back to work, stress, tragic family events...my bad habit came back. So, I decided that I needed my nails to be pretty again and had them done. Tomorrow, I plan to scrapbook; that should be interesting! Hope you all have a good rest of your Wednesday!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Evening ladies -

Got on a little bit ago to make a post, but got sidetracked by Shawn (nice distraction, but still). . . .so I really haven't done much of anything that I wanted to get done once I got home from work today . . .now it's time to go sit down in the living room and watch a show and do my legs. . . .there just isn't enough time in the day lately . . .

Anyhoo, I just wanted to check in and say hi . . .will try to get to this earlier tomorrow . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:12 pm Evening ladies -

Got on a little bit ago to make a post, but got sidetracked by Shawn (nice distraction, but still). . . .so I really haven't done much of anything that I wanted to get done once I got home from work today . . .now it's time to go sit down in the living room and watch a show and do my legs. . . .there just isn't enough time in the day lately . . .

Anyhoo, I just wanted to check in and say hi . . .will try to get to this earlier tomorrow . . .
Tammy. How are you liking your new job? Are you settled in?
My day was busy with work and then errands and a historical society meeting tonight
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”