Monday 6/20/22

Tamara
Challenge Team

Monday 6/20/22

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Ready to start the new week. How's your summer going?
Already cleaned bathrooms and laundry is going. Ready to clean up my scrap space and get ready to mess it up again. The weather is so nice. Hopefully the winds are done now. WE had a nice family dinner last night so the week is off to a good start.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 6/20/22

Post by Tracy F »

This week isn't off to a good start for me. Couldn't sleep last night and now I feel like I have a head cold. I thought it was just allergies yesterday but now I feel all stuffy. Guess I can't really complain since I haven't had a cold in a long time. No interest in doing anything today. Think I'll try and get some scrapping done this afternoon.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 6/20/22

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. My family & I returned from Florida today. We were supposed to return yesterday, but according to the Today show, we were one of the 3 million people who had their flights cancelled this weekend. One more day in Florida isn't necessarily a bad thing! But I'm glad to be home. And happy to see my dogs. :) Got some good pics to scrap, and looking forward to doing that. Hope you all have a good start to your Tuesday!

Return to “Daily Chatter”