Good Morning - Tuesday 08/15/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Tuesday 08/15/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies....

So what's everyone have on their agendas today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Tuesday 08/15/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm off to work....Garrett is still sick. Band Camp wore him out so he's physically tired, and now he has a head cold/ allergy flare up. He has allergy testing in the morning, and hasn't been able to take his daily allergy medication now for almost a week. Poor kid, I feel bad for him as he's been through so much this summer....

Some site work this evening and a few band emails MUST get done this week, so that's on my agenda!

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

off to work and then meeting my sil to pick up the grands for a couple of days while mom is out of town. Fun times ahead!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Enjoy those grands Patti.

I baked today and now I'm trying to catch up on the laundry.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:27 am off to work and then meeting my sil to pick up the grands for a couple of days while mom is out of town. Fun times ahead!
Enjoy! Lots of new pictures coming up!!

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

The news at my physical therapy appointment yesterday wasn't good. The evaluating therapist declined to do physical therapy. He said the major reasons for my lack of mobility are my left knee and hip. He's sending a report that I need an orthopedic evaluation and most likely a knee and/or hip replacement. This really threw me for a loop. The rheumatologist had also mentioned I may need to see an ortho doc. My insurance co has to authorize it, but someone has to make the formal request from my primary doc's office.

Anyway. this was kind of a rough day. I wanted to get back to the Midwest soon to see the kids and grands Probably not gonna happen for a while, and it can be hard for them to get to us -- jobs, families, distance and money. I hid out in my scrap room most of the day today.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

BarbP wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:06 pm The news at my physical therapy appointment yesterday wasn't good. The evaluating therapist declined to do physical therapy. He said the major reasons for my lack of mobility are my left knee and hip. He's sending a report that I need an orthopedic evaluation and most likely a knee and/or hip replacement. This really threw me for a loop. The rheumatologist had also mentioned I may need to see an ortho doc. My insurance co has to authorize it, but someone has to make the formal request from my primary doc's office.

Anyway. this was kind of a rough day. I wanted to get back to the Midwest soon to see the kids and grands Probably not gonna happen for a while, and it can be hard for them to get to us -- jobs, families, distance and money. I hid out in my scrap room most of the day today.
Oh Barb....that's though! Hugs to you.....

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Thanks, Tammy. I'm a bit more calm today. We'll just take it a day at a time and I will do whatever it is I need to do to get at least somewhat better.

Return to “Daily Chatter”