Sunday 6/19

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday 6/19

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. What are your plans for today? I'm off to mass this morning. I also work from 10:30 to 2:30 today. Then we are going to an italian restaurant tonight for Father's Day
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday 6/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Phillis. . .

not exactly sure what our day entails just yet, other than getting some potting soil, visiting with Shawns dad for a bit, and prepping some of the blueberries that we picked yesterday for the freezer. . . .I do need to go through some of my stuff that I brought home on Friday to see what needs to go back with me for tomorrow when I start my new job.

I am hoping to scrap a bit . . . and possibly do a bit of site work . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. I'm hoping to get back outside and finish the mowing. I mowed the the back and pecan orchard yesterday but I think I spent more time bending over picking up sticks and limbs from the 2 storms we had last week than I did on the mower. I still need to mow inside the dog run, between the houses, in front of the fence and possibly Kyle's backyard. The weather here today is BE-AU-TI-FUL! Back in the 100's next week. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning all!! We're just back from getting DH's MRI. Today is granddaughter Makaylee's 21st birthday so we are having ice cream cake for her and also Father's Day celebration for DH this afternoon. Not much else on my plate today besides relaxing and scrapping. It's a beautiful cool morning here today with just 50 degrees. It is alittle chilly but will warm up into the 70's. Really cool for this time of year considering we had upper 90's all the rest of last week and Tuesday we're supposed to be back in the 90's.

Enjoy your day, everyone.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Fathers Day!

We are not visiting my Dad today. Their house has the Covid bug. My SIL got it last Wednesday and yesterday my brother was positive. After two and a half years and working in the medical field he finally got it. Not quite the way you want to take a week off work. My Dads 93 Birthday is next Sunday and by then everyone will be over it (as long as my Dad doesn't catch it) We are planning a celebration if he makes it to Sunday The nurse keeps saying that everything is the same but he has been sleeping most of the time and not very engaging. We can tell things are different.
I have to teach at Church today. Not the funnest thing. :mrgreen:
We have kids coming to dinner today. We are having Bar b que hot dogs and hamburgers (my DH hates to cook for everyone because everyone wants their burger a differ pink. But we haven't done it for a while so I convinced him. I made the potato salad and coleslaw this morning. Not doing baked beans so a few will be disappointed but trying to minimize my sugars and I always eat the left overs so that is a problem :lol: Cherry cheesecake and choc chip cookies are done.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Afternoon! I slept in big time today...guess I needed it. It's another hot and rainy day here. We don't have any plans for today. Dh doesn't want to do anything for Father's Day so we'll be staying home. Just hoping to get some scrapping done today.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Church for this morning, but we had “Donuts for Dads” so we had breakfast before services. We did have other food, too. :lol: :lol: :lol: Then we came home and grabbed a short snooze before we went to the movies with friends. We went to see Jurassic Park. It was good. Then DH planted a rose bush and mowed Cocoa’s small yard. He asked to watch TV so we did just a bit. It’s been a long day; sounds like y’all’s were all good.

Deanna, hope y’all get answers soon. Praying for peace of mind and strength.

Return to “Daily Chatter”