Sat 6/18/22

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sat 6/18/22

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
What's up today in your corner?
I got up , made breakfast burritos only to find DH back to sleeping so I guess I'll put it on the warmer and hang tight. :mrgreen:
Today we have a cherry cheesecake to make for tomorrows dunner and probably some choc chip cookies for the kids. Hopefully get some more scrapping done. Yesterday was pretty productive. We are having pretty nice weather if the wind would just not pick up.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Sat 6/18/22

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Tamara and everyone!! Sounds like a great day you're having!!

We've been out on the deck enjoying our beautiful weather of 60 degrees and a light breeze. Such a relief after having 96+ degrees all week. Grandson stayed the night and will take him to work at 12 and then I'm probably just spending the day scrapping. Think DH is getting on the riding mower since it's so cool.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! Thursday's storm knocked out my internet box and I've been bumming off of Kyle's internet since. It's a wee bit slow as there are two houses using it to browse the web and watch tv. My new box is supposed to arrive today and I'm hoping that I can get it hooked up with no issues. I didn't know how much I would miss my Alexa. She turns my lights off and on and plays music during feed time. Anywho, today's plans are to mow the grass and possibly, clean my craft room.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Deanna, prayers on the tests coming up this week.

Lolis, I hope your moms is doing okay.

I have a friend and her mom that has COVID; Mom is 80+ and my friend ends up in the hospital usually once a year with pneumonia (she has extremely bad asthma). I’m just chilling on the couch so far; getting ready to work on some diamond art. We worked on a milk can last night; got some more work today. DH is donating plasma today (or trying too). His car needs about 2K worth of work done so that’s what he decided to do. Will be scrapping a bit later today.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went to my exercise class and it was definitely torture today. She really changed it up....didn't think I was gonna make it but I did somehow. I'm so sore already.
Anyway, we just had a severe thunderstorm go through and we're expecting more today. Sure wish it would bring the temps down but I doubt it. Supposedly our real feel will be 110* today. Needless to say I will be staying inside today.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Thanks Becca! Don't know if I've updated you all or not. My head is spinning!!

With the CT Scan they found multiple masses and I have to have a biopsy and Pet Scan next week.

Also, something else weighing heavily on my mind. Please keep my DH Brad in your prayers. He had a prostate procedure about 9 months ago and while the Dr. said there was no cancer at the time, his last 2 psa levels are up. So, his Dr. is thinking cancer is a big possibility. He goes in for an MRI this Sunday. I believe we are both strong people and we will get through this some way. Thanks again for listening, everyone.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Deanna13 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:54 am Thanks Becca! Don't know if I've updated you all or not. My head is spinning!!

With the CT Scan they found multiple masses and I have to have a biopsy and Pet Scan next week.

Also, something else weighing heavily on my mind. Please keep my DH Brad in your prayers. He had a prostate procedure about 9 months ago and while the Dr. said there was no cancer at the time, his last 2 psa levels are up. So, his Dr. is thinking cancer is a big possibility. He goes in for an MRI this Sunday. I believe we are both strong people and we will get through this some way. Thanks again for listening, everyone.
Will be thinking and praying for you guys! I know the feeling while waiting for the results can be scary. Hugs!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Deanna13 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:54 am

I'll be thinking about you and praying as well . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Afternoon ladies -

we just got home not too long ago . . . slept in for a bit this morning, and then went to a local berry farm and picked blueberries. . . .we picked $40 dollars worth. I mean we plan on sharing and all, but it was opening day for blueberries, and the bushes were full, and we just kept picking and picking and picking. . . .we all three had music playing from our phones, and were just doing our thing. . . .and $40 dollars later we're home. Now to figure out some "new" recipes to try. . . .

Lot's of housework to get done this weekend, and laundry. I just asked Garrett to bring it all down for me so I can start on it. . . .hoping to hang out in my scrap room for most of the day. . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Deanna13 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:54 am Thanks Becca! Don't know if I've updated you all or not. My head is spinning!!

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs

Return to “Daily Chatter”