Yea it's Friday!!!! 6/17/22

Tamara
Challenge Team

Yea it's Friday!!!! 6/17/22

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!! Whatcha doing?

DH went to the grocery store without me! Just grabbing last minute things we need for Sunday Family dinner. I stayed back to do some wash and bathroom sinks and counters. All done so I am here to catch up. I decided to run to the Food Nanny this morning. They don't know how long they will have 25 lb bags of flour so I'm going to run there and grab one or two. DH has an interview with a temporary agency. He told them he doesn't want to take any jobs till mid July. He really needs something. This last week it has become apparant that he is depressed because now he doesn't know what to do to be productive. The problem is most of the jobs that are in his expertise want someone longer than a few weeks so not sure what he is going to do.
My grandson got his wisdom teeth out yesterday so this afternoon we are taking him a shake. He wants chocolate, peanut butter with banana. :mrgreen: Miss Kalli was sad all day yesterday because her other bunny died. They had four and are down to one (the one Brennan got when she had Mr. Pickles. The thing is she has been the one to find all three bunnies dead. So glad it didn't happen when we were feeding them last week. DD wanted to know if we put an ice pack in the cage. that seems to be the culprit. She is pretty sure her husband did it but he isn't admitting it. I didn't even know you could do that. Apparently you put it in there on hot days to cool them down. I think it was days and the bunny chewed into the plastic and consumed the inside poison. I would think that if that was something you di you would have to remove it daily. So I guess Kalli gets a shake too.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Yea it's Friday!!!! 6/17/22

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, sorry to hear about the bunnies. Best of luck to dh in finding a job. I know when my dh retired he had no problem just sitting around watching tv all day. I really had to push him to do something. Thankfully, we were getting ready to move so he packed up the whole house by himself since I was still working.

I was up early today but didn't walk. Woke up with a stiff neck and shoulders and decided it was too hot to walk feeling like that. Any excuse works for me. :lol: No plans for today other than some scrapping. Trying to work ahead on my different DT's since we'll be away for a couple of weeks in August.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

it was work for me today and then my 2+ mile walk. I'll hop in the shower soon to wash off the ff smell
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Evening ladies . . .

Long day here, then home to help Shawn with dinner - another Hello Fresh meal! We're really enjoying these, and they're pretty quick to make too!

Today was a bittersweet day for me . . . last day at behavioral health, and Monday I start in a new office. I'm pretty confident that I made the right decision to leave, but it's still makes me sad. . . I hate things were the way they were there.

I already know two ladies that work at endocrinology, and actually worked with one of them before back when I was in Family medicine, so I'm pretty excited to be working with her again . . .

Just wanted to check in real quick, as it's late, and Shawn and I are about to watch a tv show . . . I'll check in tomorrow!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”