HaPpY HuMp DaY!! What are you up to today? Work for me
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, June 15

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! Been scrapping this morning. It's so hot and humid here again today. Couldn't even enjoy my hot tea on the deck this morning. Have a Drs. appointment this afternoon. Been having a cough and some wheezing for awhile now. Don't know what's going to come of all this. Haven't needed a Dr. in ages.

Enjoy your day, everyone.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good luck at your Dr. appt Deanna
I slept in a bit today. DH has not been sleeping well for weeks and after his dr visit yesterday they gave him new meds! WOW He slept 8 hours which is unheard of. Gave myself a pedicure before coming downstairs. I have had colorless toes now for a month or more so I thought I better get it done early since the days slip away from me as the hours go by. We are going to see Downton Abbey this afternoon. DH decided if we go midday we can avoid crowds. I'm quite surprised he suggested we go since it is not his jam. He's just tired of doing nothing so he is game. IT will at least break up our day.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Deanna, hope it all goes well at the Dr's.

I was up early for my walk and again it was soooo hot. Walked with a friend and we ended up cutting it a little short today due to the heat. Got some laundry going right now and just planning on scrapping this afternoon.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Good morning!
Deanna, hope you feel better soon!
We are getting on the road back to Texas after having lunch with our kids. My sisters went to visit my mother last weekend, in the same car. One of them had minor COVID symptoms , but by the time they got to my mom, she was shivering and developed a fever. They still decided to stay and take my mom to a restaurant, too. They don’t believe in wearing a mask either. When my sister got home she tested positive for COVID. Now my mom is very sick :| and so are my other sisters and their children too. My poor mother was just starting to get better from a major diabetes set back she had a few months ago! Please stay safe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lolis wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:23 am Good morning!
Deanna, hope you feel better soon!
We are getting on the road back to Texas after having lunch with our kids. My sisters went to visit my mother last weekend, in the same car. One of them had minor COVID symptoms , but by the time they got to my mom, she was shivering and developed a fever. They still decided to stay and take my mom to a restaurant, too. They don’t believe in wearing a mask either. When my sister got home she tested positive for COVID. Now my mom is very sick :| and so are my other sisters and their children too. My poor mother was just starting to get better from a major diabetes set back she had a few months ago! Please stay safe.
Lolis, I hope your family is on the mend soon. I finally got my booster shot yesterday. I'm feeling like crap today, but so thankful I got it. My dad tested positive for Covid yesterday and my mom tested positive with a home test. She says she 's on the mend, but my sister and I are trying to get her to see a dr. to confirm it and let them start her on antibiotics.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”