Monday 6/13

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 6/13

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. Temps above 100 today and the next two. I was supposed to take my sister to the grocery store today but thankfully, she found a ride yesterday and picked up what she needed. Only plans today are to piddle inside the house and try to stay cool.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 6/13

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Jan and Everyone!! It's hot and humid here this morning although it's not quite as hot as you have, Jan! I think Summer has finally arrived though despite all the cool temps and rain we've had. I've been having a rather busy morning. Doing laundry, the rest of the usual household stuff and watering flowers on the deck. No matter how much rain we have it seems I'm still watering quite often.

We are running out to our favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch and then off to the grocery stores. Then, I'm just scrapping the rest of the day away.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan glad you are able to stay home and in where it is cool.
Deanna enjoy your mexican lunch!
We have another funeral this morning. My boss of 36 years sister passed so I knew her pretty well. It was windy all day yesterday blowing in a cold front. It's raining now and we sure need the moisture so it's not dampening our spirits. We are home the rest of the day after the funeral so I should get some more of my recent pages into their albums. Looking forward to that!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

another busy day for me. No work, but work at home :lol: I MUST try to get some scrap time. We will try to go to see the new Maverick movie. I loved Top Gun
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Well I've had an unusual morning. I got locked out of my bedroom! Some nights I go sleep in the guest room because dh thrashes around. Last night was one of those nights but when I got up this morning to get dressed for my walk, I couldn't get in our bedroom. Dh always closes the door to keep the light out since he sleeps til about 10am. Tried knocking but dh never heard me and I couldn't find the little key anywhere. No problem, I'll read the paper which dh had brought in earlier. Then I get hungry but I have a partial plate that I had taken out last night to soak which is locked in the master bath so I couldn't chew very well. Ended up gumming a banana. :lol: Finally had to call our land line phone to wake dh up. We searched for the little key and finally found it over the master bath door. Dh went to put it over the bedroom door and it fell behind the door frame. Sure hope the rest of the day goes better.
Need to spend some time in my scraproom cleaning it up and then tonight we are going out to the Outback for dh's birthday dinner.

Return to “Daily Chatter”