Friday June 10

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday June 10

Post by phillisw »

Happy Friday!! I am off to work at the hot dog stand.
What are you doing today?
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday June 10

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another stay at home day for me. Fingers crossed, I won't have to leave my house again until Monday of next week, when I have to take my sister to the grocery store. Only plans today are to piddle around the house and hopefully, if the dogs are cooperative, play in my scraproom for a bit.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

OMG...it is sooooo hot & humid here today. Went for my walk and ran into a friend who I hadn't seen for a while. We even cut our walk short due to the heat. It is just plain nasty outside!
Today is dh's birthday but we don't have any plans for today. He decided restaurants would be too busy on a Friday so he wants to wait til Monday to go out for dinner. I got him a Boston Cream pie and wanted to invite some friends over but he said no. Sometimes he's just a party pooper!! :lol:
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tracy, happy birthday to your hubby! 🎂
Good morning everyone! I received a message from the state of New Mexico telling me I was in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID, and I might have been exposed. Luckily I always wear my mask, but we have dined in some restaurants. Who knows, but I have no symptoms. They recommended for me to get tested. I’ll be getting tested today. No one else in my family got the message. I don’t even know how they tracked me. We don’t have anything like that in Texas. At school they keep it very secretive. Once, several people, one sitting at my table during a meeting in a room crowded with teachers, got COVID and I found out by word of mouth, no one told us. Several students in my classes and their families got sick, and I never got notified. Hopefully my test will come back negative.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Up all night throwing up and you know what else. I wonder if I got food poisoning eating at the zoo yesterday. We had so much fun at least I didn't feel crumby until 11:00 last night. Decided i need to get up and take my meds. My feet are so stingy I can't stay in bed. I have Wednesdays challenge to finish up and I was going to sew today but it is slow go so we shall see how much I get done. Hoping to get some energy to do some of the things.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Lolis. oh dear. I hope your test is negative. NY did do the contact tracing for a long time. It has recently stopped
Tamara. I hope you are feeling better
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”