Thursday, June 9

phillisw
Challenge Team

Thursday, June 9

Post by phillisw »

Happy Thursday. What are your plans fro today?
Work, clean floors, and scrap. I will also exercise inside since it is raining and may continue most of the day
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, June 9

Post by Tamara »

Up early, breakfast is over. We are going to the zoo this morning with 4 of the 5 grandkids.. Haven't been with our youngest who I promised a few weeks ago we would take him. My granddaughter loves the zoo and loves animals and she has so much fun with the boys when we are together. She would love to work at the zoo. DH decided to go with us. Hope he doesn't get too hot. It's suppose to get up to 93 today.
This afternoon should be quiet so we can scrap. Yesterday afternoon we decided to run to my Dads after I checked on him and found out he hasn't been great the last few days.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good morning everyone! Tamara, I bet you are going to get a ton of great pics for scrapping! My excitement for the AM already involved a woodland creature. My German Shepherd jumped up and nabbed a bird. Bird got away, but I think hurt...Went to a bush to recover. Problem is, I believe it was a Mama bird and her baby was on my patio crying. So I put on gloves, and moved the little baby towards its Mama. I hope they are ok. My dog was just being a dog, but darn it! Sigh....Never a dull moment when you live with a German Shepherd. Have a good day everyone.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Everyone!! Tamara, enjoy the zoo with your grands!!

Just having a chillin' day. We had rain and thunderstorms during the night, but looks like it's clearing up. I just wanna sit on the deck a bit and scrap. You all know how that is such good therapy for us.

Enjoy your day, everyone.
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Deanna, you are so right about scrapping being good therapy for us. I don't know how I would have made it through while taking care of my bed bound mother. Hugs.

I was up early for a very hot and humid walk today. Our temp today is supposed to be 95 with a feel like of 100. I can't wait for summer to be over! :lol:
Only plan for today is to get my floors cleaned and then scrap. I spent about 3 hours yesterday on a card and it's still not done!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a stay at home day for me. I washed a couple of loads of laundry, one load of the dogs and the other mine. Browned some hamburger meat for tacos for dinner tonight and worked on a layout.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I did have to work today, but honestly not sure how much “work” I really got done. I did go get my free Starbucks drink and the office took me out to eat at Pub W. Really good food, different, kinda hipster vibe but most people in there are middle age or older LOL. Then DH cooked me a steak. I don’t need any more food for a while :lol: Now watching the Softball finals on tv. I have all sorts of coupons to dig through and see if I want to use them ;) :roll:

Return to “Daily Chatter”