Are you a breakfast person?

Lolis
Challenge Team

Are you a breakfast person?

Post by Lolis »

We always start with breakfast! We like eggs, bacon, fruit, and pancakes or waffles. Of course we like to accompany our breakfast with a good cup of coffee! During the week Jorge is the one who prepares it, but on weekends I take over.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Are you a breakfast person?

Post by Tamara »

Yes we do breakfast every day! This morning was hashbrowns, eggs and toast because guess what? I found EGGS at Smiths yesterday 2 doz for $3 so ys I stalked up! We also love french toast, waffles, pancakes and sausage. We do cream of wheat and oatmeal sometimes too! I love to add fruit to all of these!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Yes, I eat it but DH does not. Only on the weekend (Saturday) will he sometimes cook it. We do eat eggs a lot for supper or breakfast for supper
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We like to go out for breakfast. We both eat breakfast alone at home. I get up early and dh doesn't get out of bed til about 10:30, he stays up til 2 or 3 in the morning. I just usually have some cereal or yogurt and coffee for breakfast.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm more of a late breakfast person, but am definitely a breakfast person. I take care of the animals first. Once I get them all fed and happy, then I make myself breakfast. Most time it's bacon, egg and cheese burritos, or a scrambled egg sandwich. If Kyle decides to eat with me, I will make a pot of grits or make sausage gravy and biscuits.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Unfortunately, I am not.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I do LOVE breakfast! On a normal morning I just make a bowl of cereal or since I have been staying away from starches I fry up an egg or 2. My husband eats before I am awake ;) We mostly eat breakfast for dinner. I love eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, Belgian waffles (I make from scratch) etc. We go out to breakfast a few times a month. we are going today. We go to the diner where our dil works and she serves us :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”