It's Monday - 08/14/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - 08/14/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.....I literally can't believe the month is almost half over already.....it seems like a total blur.

I've got Julys challenges totaled I just need to announce the winner (sorry for the delay) ....I'll get G to help me with that after work today!! I'll also be posting for September volunteers and theme as well this week!!

So any plans for today? I just have work, some site stuff to do, some band stuff to do, and maybe a tad bit of online school shopping for G.....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Monday - 08/14/2017

Post by BarbP »

I have an appointment this morning at one of the local hospitals to get physical and occupational therapy started. My out of pocket limit has been satisfied for this year, so that's a big help. I'm most concerned about getting back some mobility so I can walk easier, and getting my right hand to quit curling.it would be nice to get walking a bit more upright, too, instead of hunching.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

worked today...went in at 8 this morning with the goal of placing a tile order. Left at 5:30 and still have not ordered the tile. this is the 3rd day tht this has happened so tomorrow I HAVE TO get it ordered.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Took Kyle in to Camden this morning to pick up his van. He had to have some brake work done as well as replace the motors on the electric windows. Then I went down to Hartsville to have lunch with my mom, sis and nieces. After lunch we went to Wally World to pick up school supplies. It's hard to believe they will be starting kinder this year.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”