Tuesday, May 24

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Tuesday, May 24

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning ladies!

I was up early, went for a short walk and saw a beautiful sunrise. Getting my hair cut this morning and then think I will do some clothes shopping. Maybe some scrapping this afternoon.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, May 24

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. I have a small list of chores to do and then the rest of the day will be spent playing door tag with the dogs and hopefully (fingers crossed), some scrapping.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! We are off to run a few errands. Buy a few more flowers for the deck, stop at Walmart, Kohl's, and Krogers.

Then, I'm spending the rest of the day scrapping.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sprinkler repair guys are here. After they leave we are going to the grocery store. I talked DH into not going until we run out of milk. We spent $13 last week and made it clear to now with no other expenses. We are at a graduation tomorrow so we are going a day early. Today we won't be so lucky because I have a longer list. Trying to get things in our freezers used so we will have room for Halibut in a couple of weeks (if Brennan and his Dad catch some :mrgreen: ) Scrapping is on the table for me today. Working on a layout and trying to decide I f I bread out my border punches (which are brand new and never used in Ten + years :lol: ) to work on Pattis challenge for us. We have another and final concert for Brennan tonight and tomorrow is it!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”