Sunday 5/22

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 5/22

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm up much earlier than I wanted to be. Johnny Cash started at 5 again this morning, so I got up and put him out in the dog run. Less than an hour later the crated dogs started, so I put them out in the dog run also. So I've been up a little over an hour and all the dogs have been out and fed except Joey. :roll: She sniffed her bowl and walked away from it. I guess she didn't like what was on the menu this morning. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 5/22

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Jan and Everyone!! I was up way too early at 4am. ugh!! We're just back from vacation and it was amazing! I sleep so well at the beach, but come back home and I'm up before dawn!! Anyway, I have lots of challenges to catch up on in between getting the laundry done. I'm striving to get them all done.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

You can do it Deanna!!
Good Sunday Morning!
Made Breakfast Burritos yesterday with leftovers for today so it was an easy reheat Breakfast this morning! Made some peanut Butter Bars last night for a party at my brothers today. Got them cut and on a fancy plate so my Sunday chores are done! haha Bonus I get to see my Dad again today. I have some challenges to finish for the virtual crop I had this weekend. Thinking I need to cool my Jets and quit signing up for stuff. :mrgreen: My next retreat isn't till August so hopefully I can get a bit caught up till then. Off to finish yesterdays challenge here and then to get ready for church.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was awake early too, around 3am, but stayed in bed reading til 7am. Dh woke me up changing out his CPAP machine. It died on him so he dug out his old one. Tested the dead one this morning and now it's working. I'm sure it must have been operator error but, you know men, he doesn't think so. :D
Got some laundry done this morning along with some cleaning. Taking a break now and trying to decide if I want to watch some tv or scrap this afternoon. Wish I could do both at the same time but it never works out. :lol:
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

it was work for me today. I am exhausted. 2 days off now. I plan to scrap ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”