Monday 16th MAY

Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Monday 16th MAY

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Hi guys ,my Monday has nearly finished , time to get dinner , but wanted to get this done whilst the internet is working.
I hope you all have a good Monday , mine has been pretty quite. The rain has stopped finally after a week , more local flooding and Queensland wide . Its very wet and muddy when your out and about. Today I have spent most of the day in the craft room which has been great. In the morning I made two Banana Breads now cut up and in the freezer and a load of washing .
Have a wonderful day everyone
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 16th MAY

Post by Jan Mosier »

Feeling much better this morning. I just needed to give my body a chance to rest. Only plans today are to bake for the pups, take some trash to the recycle center and I mow the lawn/weeds.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Good night, Maureen. You were busy today.
Good Morning to everyone else. Anybody scrapping today? That is my plan in between loads of laundry.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Did anyone see the eclipse last night? I didn't but when I went for my walk this morning the moon was still orange. Beautiful sight!
Only plans for today is to clean the bathrooms and scrapping.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy it was cloudy here so no moon eclipse but I saw all the pics that others have posted. They are amazing!
Maureen glad to know others like stuff fresh and freeze it. I bet your Banana Bread was yummy. DH always asks me when I freeze what I make soon that I am putting it in Freezer prison. :lol: But if I don't it goes to waste.
Jan so glad you are feeling better.
Phillis yea for scrapping and laundry. Notice I listed scrapping first! :mrgreen:

It's a sunny day here today. Staying at home except for a dr,. appt this afternoon. I am going to get a couple of things done in the scraproom.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Students have been testing since last week. I don't have to test or monitor this year. Wish I could be scrapbooking, but I have so much paperwork.
Jorge and I went to mass in person yesterday, finally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me; I did get a couple of mugs done over the weekend. Plus working on a tassel shadow box. DH and I both took long naps yesterday. The heat I think drained him and I was hurting really bad so think that’s what made me so tired.

Too cloudy last night in Oklahoma to see the eclipse unfortunately
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

sdwhru wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:06 pm Just work for me; I did get a couple of mugs done over the weekend. Plus working on a tassel shadow box. DH and I both took long naps yesterday. The heat I think drained him and I was hurting really bad so think that’s what made me so tired.

Too cloudy last night in Oklahoma to see the eclipse unfortunately
Michael's had the Cricut mugs on sale!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”