Saturday, 5/14

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, 5/14

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. The sun is shining and our temp will be in the 80*s again today. Who is scrapping today? I finished up a a graduation card this morning that I will mail today. I have work in an hour and I need to get to the Post Office to pick up my mail before that. Maybe some scrap time later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, 5/14

Post by Jan Mosier »

Fingers crossed, I will have a little time to scrap today. The past several days have been busy, busy. I'm ready for a relaxing weekend, but I don't think that is going to happen.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning! . . .hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. It's pretty humid here and lightly raining. It's supposed to do that off and on all weekend, but that's ok, as I don't plan on being outside much this weekend. Lots of neglected housework that needs done, and some ironing.

Shawns sister is arriving today so we'll be heading over to his mom & dads in a bit as well . . .but my plan is to not go anywhere else this weekend and hibernate in my scraproom. . . .fingers crossed!

Happy Scrapping ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home day for me today! Yes there will be scrapping and NO makeup! :lol:
I do have a massage tonight after dinner. I don't usually do Saturdays but I had to change my Monday massage because another dr. appt came up and I couldn't miss my massage this month.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! I'm working n sealing my backsplash tile, watching videos on how to plaster walls, doing laundry, and some scrap time. Have a wonderful day everyone,!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went to my exercise class this morning and it was good to get back to it. I took it easy but my shins are a bit sore now. Talked to a nurse and she recommended I take some magnesium. A couple other ladies agreed with her so think I'll give it a try.
No plans for this afternoon so guess I'll head into my scraproom.

Return to “Daily Chatter”