Friday May 13

Tamara
Challenge Team

Friday May 13

Post by Tamara »

Woke up super early today so I’m just checking out the board. We have a furnace maintenance guy coming this morning and then we are going down to my dads to see my sister who I haven’t seen in over a year. We’re going to have a big lunch asparagus stuffed chicken salad and chocolate chip cookies that I need to get up and make.
And we have a wedding reception to go to tonight. Busy day but hope to squeeze in the challenge.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Friday May 13

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I have been to mass this am. Then I went to do a few errands. Now I need to go to work
Maybe scrap time later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in today since I didn't want to walk. My legs are bothering me a little and I want to go to my exercise class tomorrow so thought I'd take it easy today. Only plan for today is scrapping.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Long but good work week. I got a mini cart from Michaels and put it together this evening. Had DH check the wheels for me. My plan is to put my Joy and Mug Press on it.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

sdwhru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:34 pm Long but good work week. I got a mini cart from Michaels and put it together this evening. Had DH check the wheels for me. My plan is to put my Joy and Mug Press on it.
Mug press!!!😍😍😍
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:10 pm
sdwhru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:34 pm Long but good work week. I got a mini cart from Michaels and put it together this evening. Had DH check the wheels for me. My plan is to put my Joy and Mug Press on it.
Mug press!!!😍😍😍
So I made a couple of mugs this weekend - so much fun!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”