Thursday, May 12

phillisw
Challenge Team

Thursday, May 12

Post by phillisw »

Good morning. this week is whizzing by. What are your plans for today? I'm working today. Then my son and his wife and my nephew are coming over for dinner
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, May 12

Post by Jan Mosier »

Heading to Lowe's with Kyle to pick up a few things to finish his kitchen remodel and help him the rest of the day.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early and went for my walk. Ran into a friend I hadn't seen in a couple of weeks. Got some laundry going now and dusted most of the house. Planning on vacuuming and mopping today. Don't know where I got all this energy from but I'd better use it. Hoping to get some scrapping in also.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Phyllis what’s for dinner?
Jan you are such a good mom!
Tracy come on over I can put your energy to good use!
Just put my curlers in and waiting for my hair to get done and then we’re going to run to the grocery store. We like to do it early and not run into as many people. The rest of the day will be a stay at home day so I’m hoping to get a few things done on the computer and then maybe another layout or two.
My sister from out of town is here this weekend to take care of my dad while my brothers family goes on a family trip. We plan to go see her since we haven’t seen her in months either Friday or Saturday. But we do have a plumbing guy coming to do a furnace check so depending on when he comes it will be either tomorrow or Saturday.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:23 am Phyllis what’s for dinner?
Jan you are such a good mom!
Tracy come on over I can put your energy to good use!
Just put my curlers in and waiting for my hair to get done and then we’re going to run to the grocery store. We like to do it early and not run into as many people. The rest of the day will be a stay at home day so I’m hoping to get a few things done on the computer and then maybe another layout or two.
My sister from out of town is here this weekend to take care of my dad while my brothers family goes on a family trip. We plan to go see her since we haven’t seen her in months either Friday or Saturday. But we do have a plumbing guy coming to do a furnace check so depending on when he comes it will be either tomorrow or Saturday.
Happy Thursday!
I made beef stir fry, asian chicken, and noodles
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”