Tuesday 5/10

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 5/10

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I have to venture out today to take some trash to the recycling center, mail a letter at the post office and buy some stamps. The rest of the day is pretty much mine to play door tag with the dogs.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 5/10

Post by Tracy F »

I've been up since about 2am...just couldn't sleep. I'll probably crash this afternoon.
Yesterday we went to Epcot to see the Commodores and what a show they put on. It was so much fun! We went out for a late breakfast before we got there and even managed to get on 3 rides before the show. It's so nice when it isn't crowded. After the show we stopped for dinner on the way home at Coldstone Creamery.....can't remember the last time I had ice cream for dinner! :lol:
Today we are headed to Walmart and Aldi's in desperate need of food. That's why we had to eat out yesterday. :mrgreen:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Blue skies and sunshine!
It's a stay at home day until tonight. Our grandson was picked to perform with the Utah Symphony tonight so we get to go watch him. I'm looking forward to it. Guess I better get to scrapping so I get something done today, It's our sons birthday today but he took his family to Disneyland for his 40th Bday. Guess who he left home! haha
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Well this day has gotten away from me. I slept in past 9 am ;) I had a visit from my aunt this am. I had lunch and finished up a page for Sketches in Thyme. Then I was helping clean out and wash the car. It needed it badly after the winter.
There will be time to scrap later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”