Happy iNSD!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Happy iNSD!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me......and yes, I will be spending some time in my craft room, but not scrapping. My plans are to play with some mixed mediums today. I feel like getting messy today. I also need to bake a couple more batches of treats for my moms pups and wash a load of dog laundry.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Happy iNSD!

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! Jan, enjoy working with your mixed media!! :)

We've already been to Planet Fitness and I have a load of clothes in the washer. It's a rainy day and I'm just planning on streaming some shows and scrapping today.

Enjoy your day everyone!!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Scrappy Day!
Not sure I can keep up with a couple of scrappy blogs but I've already acquired a free cut file from Paige Evans and I am heading to the scrapbook store today if purchases account for anything! haha I'm actually just dropping off a custom oven dish towel dress to an employee who is having hip surgery next week so I need to get it to her. I will also pick up a coupe of sheets of paper from the Vicki Boutin Indigo Garden line (I may have cut the paper wrong while taking her class last week. easy fix, right?
Trying to mass clean my room, I made an executive decision last night. I have a pile of different size empty boxes that crown a chair at the end of my island. I haven't used them in forever so last night I tossed them all to recycling. And just like that I have a clean space! :mrgreen:
Happy Saturday!
Hope you get some scrappiness in!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I'll not have much time to scrap today. I went to a craft fair with my dd and sister this am.................and spent way too much money.
Then I have a baby shower fro my nephew and his girlfriend this afternoon. Then I think church later this afternoon.
Have a great day, ladies
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Not too much scrappy time for me today. We have a graduation reception 2 hours away at 6 pm tonight and have to be at church in the morning by 8. Also, got to drop off the prescription dog food, etc. at the donation place today. And DH’s check engine light came on so got to get that checked out. So since it’s a busy weekend think I will just work off and on between trips.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I went with DH and bought carpet for our den. One more room almost finished! Came home to find a hanging basket on my front p[orch from a little 6-year-old friend along with a very sweet mother's day card. Hoping to get some scrapping done this afternoon. Have a great day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Scrappy Day!
It's a stay at home day for me and planning on scrapping and maybe some shopping online.
Slept in big time this morning. I think the heat from yesterday at Epcot really wore me out. The worst part was the concert wasn't very good. The band was Blood, Sweat and Tears but not one of the performers was from the original band and they only did 2 of their songs. All the other songs were ones by the new band. Very disappointing. At least dinner was good at the Biergarten. We are going to another concert on Monday to see the Commodores...already checked and it's most of the original band members.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello ladies . . .

It's another rainy day here this weekend. . .actually it's been raining the past three days. It's also a stay at home day for me. Shawn has been at his mothers all morning as she got discharged from the nursing home earlier, and the nurses aides are there, and he's getting her meds together, and has already run to the medical supply store to get the shower chair, and walker and a couple other things that she needs. . .then he'll go to the drug store and pick up my medication. . . I had my physical yesterday, and I am now going to be joining the ranks of millions of people out there and taking a blood pressure medication. I've been monitoring it on my own for a bit, but it doesn't seem to ever go down. . . but life is pretty stressful right now - with Jackie and the babies (Austin & drinking), Shawn still working full time, and working at the bar, work is crazy again with more staff shortages. I mean, how can I not be stressing a bit??

Any hoo, I'm doing housework and scrapping today! I'm trying to stay focused and not get sidetracked. LOL - thinking I may need to be tested for adult ADD. . . seriously, I can't ever seem to stay on task these days.

Have a scrap happy day ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:12 pm Hello ladies . . .

It's another rainy day here this weekend. . .actually it's been raining the past three days. It's also a stay at home day for me. Shawn has been at his mothers all morning as she got discharged from the nursing home earlier, and the nurses aides are there, and he's getting her meds together, and has already run to the medical supply store to get the shower chair, and walker and a couple other things that she needs. . .then he'll go to the drug store and pick up my medication. . . I had my physical yesterday, and I am now going to be joining the ranks of millions of people out there and taking a blood pressure medication. I've been monitoring it on my own for a bit, but it doesn't seem to ever go down. . . but life is pretty stressful right now - with Jackie and the babies (Austin & drinking), Shawn still working full time, and working at the bar, work is crazy again with more staff shortages. I mean, how can I not be stressing a bit??

Any hoo, I'm doing housework and scrapping today! I'm trying to stay focused and not get sidetracked. LOL - thinking I may need to be tested for adult ADD. . . seriously, I can't ever seem to stay on task these days.

Take care of yourself Tammy! Wishing your MIL a quick recovery.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:00 pm
tammyfolk wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:12 pm Hello ladies . . .

Take care of yourself Tammy! Wishing your MIL a quick recovery.
Thanks Tamara.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”