Friday May 6

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday May 6

Post by phillisw »

Another week is almost done. These weeks just seem to fly by. What are planning for today?
I am going to mass, then visit my aunt, then up to mom's camp to clean and "stage" it so maybe we can sell it sooner
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Friday May 6

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning Phillis and everyone!! It's rain, rain, rain here all day!! Worked on my layout for Lolis's Challenge this morning, then DD Marla came up and colored my hair and we visited awhile. She's going out for lunch with a friend and we are running errands and probably having Mexican.

Lots more scrapping I want to get done this afternoon.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Had a rough night sleeping and then woke up early to the lawn mowers and trash trucks. And it's another hot hot hot day but at least there's a breeze...hope it stays all day. We are headed to a Blood, Sweat and Tears concert at Epcot tonight and having dinner at the Biergarten restaurant in Germany. Should be fun as long as we don't melt. :lol:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hit the grocery store early so that is all taken care of for the day. The rest of the day is stay at home, put ribbon on the daughters Mothers Day gifts. Now I am ready for the weekend. Trying to organize classes left to finish.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

TGIF Scrappy Friends. Today was a looooooooong day at work. Glad to be home. Went to dinner with my husband, and tomorrow we have 2 soccer games. Not going to be very warm....But wouldn't be soccer if we weren't bundled up! Gotta love Ohio weather in the Spring. Read something the other day that Ohio Spring temperatures are like the lottery numbers being pulled out of the machine! TRUTH! Hope you all have a good start to your weekend.

Return to “Daily Chatter”