Thursday, May 5

phillisw
Challenge Team

Thursday, May 5

Post by phillisw »

Happy Cinco do mayo!! Any special plans for today? Margaritas?
I have chores around the house, exercising, and will try to do some scrapping.
Have a great day ladies
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, May 5

Post by Tamara »

Happy Cinco de Mayo!! Pary on today!
I finished a custom order this morning first thing morning so that is out of the way. I have a couple of cards to write today, maybe scrap some more. Floors need mopping but not sure I want to jump on that! haha DH has physical therapy but I am staying home all day!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy morning here. Dogs are fed, 2 batches of treats are in the oven, mowed the pecan orchard, showered, clothes in the wash, printed photos for a layout I started a few days ago and just finished lunch. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

OMG it is hot hot hot today! Supposed to get to 98*! Summer is here and I'm not ready for it! I don't even want to go outside today but dh wants to go run some errands. I'd rather stay home and scrap.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Happy Cinco de Mayo, Everyone!! We decided to go to a steakhouse today since we had Mexican a few days ago. I've been spending this morning catching up on some DT assignments. Still a few more to go. Taking care of DH since he hurt his knee over the weekend and went to the Dr. yesterday. It's swelled up, but x-rays didn't really show anything. Just supposed to rest, ice, etc.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

We are home!!! I feel like we spent most of the trip in the car! Jan, did you hear me yell "Hey, Jan!" as we drove through SC? Tracy, I sent a call out to you also when we were near Orlando. We had a great time with friends on their farm in Ocala, a beautiful beach wedding at Lover's Key Beach by Ft. Myers, and a wonderful time getting to know our son's girlfriend in Panama City. All in a week! I'm sooooo happy to be home and in my own bed.
Looking forward to getting some scrapping done as well as some flowers planted in the next couple of days.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”