Wednesday, May 4

phillisw
Challenge Team

Wednesday, May 4

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. it is raining here again. It is still better than snow. ;)
I will scrap today and do some house cleaning at my house I'll go to mom's house and sort and pack stuff there also. I hope we do not overwhelm the thrift store
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, May 4

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Yes I am up so early. DH is having a colonoscopy this morning. Hoping all goes well. They had him do the two day cleanse and then take more medicine 4 hours before procedure. I hope they know what they are doing because our car does not have a h=bathroom in it and he can not stop going. Crazy for sure. After that I know he wants to stop at McDonalds and grab breakfast. I always pass because that kind of food doesn't work for me but he thinks it is his treat. The rest of the day we are just home so scrapping is in the cards. Working on Brennans Graduation school book. I would like to use some of the sketches but with the smaller pages, it hasn't worked out so far. I guess I will catch up later.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's another stay at home day for me. Got some laundry going and still need to change out the sheets. Shins are starting to feel better so I didn't dare walk this morning. Just planning on scrapping this afternoon,
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me as well. I've been out stoking the fire in the pecan orchard. We still have some large limbs smoldering out there. I'm going to let them burn as long as possible. Just finished washing and hanging 29 ball caps for Kyle and his ebay store. Getting ready to settle down and watch a little Youtube while the dogs are resting. It's suppose to reach 88 degrees here today with 83% humidity......that explains the sweating! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hello scrappy friends. Should be grading papers, but I have been lured by my computer! Uneventful day at work which means a good day! Had last staff meeting of the year and have been trying to grade papers without distracting myself for about 2 hours...I have not been very successful...Hope you all have a good rest of your night.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

May the Fourth be with you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Lolis wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:37 pm May the Fourth be with you!
Right back at you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”