Tuesday 5/3

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 5/3

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

Not sure what the day hold for me. I'm thinking of heading to town today to drop some trash off at the recycling center, grab some lunch and head back home to burn the brush pile.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 5/3

Post by Tracy F »

Not much going on here today. Supposed to get rain but they've said that for the last few days and we got nothing. We need rain badly! Going to roast some chickpeas in the air fryer and boil some eggs in the instant pot so I have some healthy snacks around. Then going to scrap some. Need to make several birthday cards.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Cleaned all the bathrooms and scrubbed the kitchen sinks. Tuesday chores are done. I'm running down to see my Dad today. DH is staying close to the bathroom with 2nd day of cleanse setting in so I thought I would run away and grab lunch and see my dad for a bit. Then back home to scrapbook this afternoon. I thought I would get a jump on it yesterday and ended up getting derailed. It is nice and sunny today after winds and rain in the night.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I've been busy with my sister today working on sorting through stuff at my mom's house. we will go to her camp this afternoon and check that out to see how it fared the winter. Probably no scrap time today; but I did scrap Sunday and yesterday for a bit
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tracy F wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:35 am Not much going on here today. Supposed to get rain but they've said that for the last few days and we got nothing. We need rain badly! Going to roast some chickpeas in the air fryer and boil some eggs in the instant pot so I have some healthy snacks around. Then going to scrap some. Need to make several birthday cards.
Tell me how you roast chick peas in your air fryer. are these canned chick peas? Do you season them? I'd probably like this snack
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

phillisw wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:41 pm
Tracy F wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:35 am Not much going on here today. Supposed to get rain but they've said that for the last few days and we got nothing. We need rain badly! Going to roast some chickpeas in the air fryer and boil some eggs in the instant pot so I have some healthy snacks around. Then going to scrap some. Need to make several birthday cards.
Tell me how you roast chick peas in your air fryer. are these canned chick peas? Do you season them? I'd probably like this snack
Take one can of chickpeas and rinse them with water and drain. Throw them in the air fryer at 390* for 20 mins. After about 5 mins open air fryer, shake them up, spray with oil and add seasoning. I used cumin, chili pepper and salt today. Continue roasting and shake them about every 5 mins. I taste them to make sure they are nice and crunchy. Sometimes it takes longer than 20 mins. Hope you like them!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hello everybody. My class is officially OVER! Next one starts 6/26 so have a bit of a reprieve until the FINAL ROUND! And then I am done! Today I've spent most of my free time grading papers. I am the Little Engine that Could right now...Keep thinking very few more stacks of papers to grade for a little while. I hope you all got to have a little creative fun today and have a good Wednesday.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tracy F wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:44 pm
phillisw wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:41 pm
Take one can of chickpeas and rinse them with water and drain. Throw them in the air fryer at 390* for 20 mins. After about 5 mins open air fryer, shake them up, spray with oil and add seasoning. I used cumin, chili pepper and salt today. Continue roasting and shake them about every 5 mins. I taste them to make sure they are nice and crunchy. Sometimes it takes longer than 20 mins. Hope you like them!
Thank you, Tracy. I think I have a can of chick peas in my cupboard. If I do I'll be making these tomorrow
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”