Monday May 2

phillisw
Challenge Team

Monday May 2

Post by phillisw »

Another Monday is here. I loose track of the days since I am retired. ;) Today is laundry day and I'll have some scrap time. Also several things to do around the house
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Monday May 2

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, I lose track of the days too! Just one of the "hazards" of being retired! :D

I was up at 5am this morning so I read for a bit and then went on my walk. Took it easy, only walked 2 miles instead of 4 and now my shins are killing me. Sitting here with ice on them. I gotta get my legs back in shape since we are going to Epcot on Friday for another concert.
Only plans for today are to clean the bathrooms in between icing my shins and hopefully some scrappy time.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy so sorry about your shins! :(

Phillis laundry day here too! Changes sheets on all the beds as well.

It is a sunny day so hopefully we will get a walk in this afternoon. DH is at physical therapy right now and then picking up more pics at Walgreens for me on his way home. I finally sent DD a pic of my grandson and asked if it were such and such year. She answered and said that he wouldn't really like that pic and then proceeded to send me several pics of the years I requested (I only need one really to fit it on the 6x8 book I am doing) haha if I would of known that would do the trick I would of thought of it sooner since I wasted lots of time searching my photos for the right year. :mrgreen:
DH is on clear liquids today and tomorrow in prep for the colonoscopy Wednesday morning so I won't have to fix food all day. I just snack and stuff so it will be easy for me.
Tidying up the scrapiness from the weekend.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. Laundry, vacuuming and light housework. Need to clean my craft table so I can start on another layout.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just back at work for me; the office sent me flowers (cuz of Noel). The weather station just issued Tornado watches so if it gets worse we will be going home early. Tracy, have you thought about renting a scooter. Especially if your knees are killing you. Will go home and work on some laundry and a few other things around the house tonight. Probably won't get any scrappy time in.
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Evening/ morning all

Tracey Hope your shins fell better soon
Becca hopefully your not impacted too badly by the tornado

Today was quite for me . Our Domestic Assistant lady came today. Still not able to hang washing or use the mop or vacuum cleaner . Its been a year since my back operation. I thought my now I would be back to normal but is nice to have a clean house once a week.
Hubby was out all day finishing of a kitchen cupboard for her, so a peaceful day in all with 2 layouts completed

Return to “Daily Chatter”