Sunday May 1

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday May 1

Post by phillisw »

The first of May. Can you believe another month has come and gone?
I will go to mass this morning then to visit my daughter at her new apartment and take her out to lunch. She chose Pizza Hut. Then home to scrap and visit with my sister. She arrives today from Colorado :D She will be here for a week
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday May 1

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in a bit today. My shins are feeling much better but decided to take another day off of exercising. Think I'll try a shortened walk tomorrow morning. We're expecting storms today so we'll be staying home. Already got a couple loads of laundry done and hope to scrap this afternoon.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Enjoy your visit, Phillis. Tracy, hope your shins get better soon. So Noel made a turn for the worse yesterday afternoon/evening. She has panting, pacing the floor and drinking tons of water. Also, trying to hide. She finally laid down in the wash room (her room during the week when we are at work). Jon and our other dog went out at 8:30 or 8:45 and she was just laying there. I got ready to go to bed at 10 and checked on her, Noel was gone. I think she had an accute pancreatitis attack and just couldn’t survive it. She was 16. I did call the ER vet and they said the wait was 4 to 6 hours plus we would have had to wait in the car. I’m not sure even if we had got her in would she had survived.

So church for me this morning and DH stayed home for burial duty. One of the deacons left church and come over and helped DH. After church I played clean up and took a nap with Cocoa. Now, DH and I are watching the new Batman movie.

I did get 4 coasters made finally with my heatpress and my new floor lamp got here late yesterday. Can’t wait to get it out.
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Another wetday for us, so much rain , . Not much for me today still recovering from an attack of vertigo on Friday when I w5as at Physio. He physio ask me to roll over and head spins, . I nearly r6olled off the table. They continue from there for the rest of the day.
So yesterday sat and kitted (doing a blanket) for our new great Grandson born on Saturday. Nearly finished. Hope everyone else weekend was pleasant
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

sdwhru wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:08 pm Enjoy your visit, Phillis. Tracy, hope your shins get better soon. So Noel made a turn for the worse yesterday afternoon/evening. She has panting, pacing the floor and drinking tons of water. Also, trying to hide. She finally laid down in the wash room (her room during the week when we are at work). Jon and our other dog went out at 8:30 or 8:45 and she was just laying there. I got ready to go to bed at 10 and checked on her, Noel was gone. I think she had an accute pancreatitis attack and just couldn’t survive it. She was 16. I did call the ER vet and they said the wait was 4 to 6 hours plus we would have had to wait in the car. I’m not sure even if we had got her in would she had survived.

So church for me this morning and DH stayed home for burial duty. One of the deacons left church and come over and helped DH. After church I played clean up and took a nap with Cocoa. Now, DH and I are watching the new Batman movie.

I did get 4 coasters made finally with my heatpress and my new floor lamp got here late yesterday. Can’t wait to get it out.
So very sorry about Noel. Hugs
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh my goodness! I feel like I was behind all day. I was on zoom part of the day with some friends in Illinois that were scrapping the same retreat as me. I did a few of the classes, This was the best Crop & Create retreat I have done so far. It was jammed packed with so much extra stuff. I did however get alot of the projects done. Just have to do a couple more and finish the book Vicki Boutin taught. It was a rainy day off and on and a perfect day to stay in and scrap.
Hope you all had a great weekend!!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:08 pm Enjoy your visit, Phillis. Tracy, hope your shins get better soon. So Noel made a turn for the worse yesterday afternoon/evening. She has panting, pacing the floor and drinking tons of water. Also, trying to hide. She finally laid down in the wash room (her room during the week when we are at work). Jon and our other dog went out at 8:30 or 8:45 and she was just laying there. I got ready to go to bed at 10 and checked on her, Noel was gone. I think she had an accute pancreatitis attack and just couldn’t survive it. She was 16. I did call the ER vet and they said the wait was 4 to 6 hours plus we would have had to wait in the car. I’m not sure even if we had got her in would she had survived.

Becca so sorry to hear about your dog. That makes me sad, especially the fact that the vet had such a long wait. Hugs!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

So sorry for your loss. Noel hugs to you
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Sorry for your loss.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”