Saturday, 4/30

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, 4/30

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. what are your plans for today? I plan to do some scrapping.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, 4/30

Post by Tamara »

Well I had a lousy night sleep so hopefully I will stay awake during the big class today. We are working on an album using Simple stories Vintage Indigo garden. It's got Navy in it which makes it beautiful and Vicki Boutin is he teacher so it will be hard to keep up but hopefully we can manage,
We had a nice dinner with the kids last night so that is behind us.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

good morning, ladies -

we're getting out the deck furniture today, and possibly going to look at trees while we're out visiting my mother-in-law. She got moved to a rehab facility yesterday. She's doing pretty well!! Tonight, we have a concert to go to - it's a local musical school that puts on performances 3-4 times a year. Tonight, they'll be playing Pink Floyd music. . . and we all know how much G loves Pink Floyd. Then a late dinner / breakfast afterwards!

Lots of house chores to take care of as well today - especially laundry. Hoping to at least pull some pictures out in order to start another page. . . fingers crossed on that one.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, glad to hear your MIL is doing well!

I didn't go to my exercise class today. I've got shin splints again so I need to rest. I guess my last few times of walking I over did it by upping my pace and walking longer. I should have known better! So I'm just gonna do some scrapping today.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Been up working on doing some coasters this morning and down to my last one and now my EasyPress won’t get to the correct temp :cry:. Ugh, technology sometimes. Planning on doing some scrapping this afternoon. I sent DH to the church - they are having a chili cook off and I’m not killing my stomach. Noel is still really picky and not wanting to eat. Jan, any suggestions?

Glad your MIL is doing better, Tammy. Tamara, your pics on FB of you & your DH and family going out to celebrate his retirement are so cute.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! We've been off to Huntington (2 hrs. away) to see granddaughter Lucy play volleyball, then birthday lunch at a Mexican restaurant for grandson Kellan's 11th birthday which is tomorrow. They are definitely growing up way too fast!! Back home to catch up things around the house and finish my layout for today's challenge. It's been a great scrappy month. Crazy weather.....snow, rain, wind, cold!! Today the wheel said rain!! LOL :D

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”