Friday 29th April 2022

Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Friday 29th April 2022

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Morning evening Guys
hope your all well, I should be getting dinner, but the internet is working so was uploading todays challenge so just checking in. Its Friday evening here and we have had a fine day the first one in over a week , which is nice. Finally did some scrapping and have nearly caught up on the challenge. I hope everyone has a good Friday
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Friday 29th April 2022

Post by phillisw »

Maureen I hope you are sleeping well. Good Morning to the rest of you :D
I have gone to mass and unloaded groceries. My hubby does the grocery shopping and likes to go early in the morning. I am volunteering at our church thrift store today. There should also be time to scrap. I mostly cleaned in my scrap room yesterday. I could not see the top of my desk and there were boxes, and many supplies in various places on top of each. Now when I go to scrap today it will be much better.
What are your plans for today?
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early but didn't feel like walking so just did some weeding this morning. Looks like it's a stay at home day so I'll be heading into my scraproom this afternoon.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I’m back from vacation in Branson, MO and the end of the first part of tax season. I have the next few days to stay at home and work on some projects - scrappy ones included. A new worker starts Monday so praying it will all go smoothly and that she will like working with us.

My old dog is not doing so well; having a really hard time getting her to eat. Tuesday when I picked her up from boarding she kept falling and she couldn’t get her back feet to flip. I’ve been giving her extra drugs to help her. She seems a little more lively and actually looked out the door some today. I told DH to pick up the ingredients to cook for her so we can get some more food down her today.

Hope everyone is doing well
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! Insomnia has struck here again! Woke up at 3 and could not get back to sleep so got up and around at 4. Went to the gym when DH got up, then ran a couple errands, came home and made chinese fried rice with veggies. Watched a couple shows and scrapped a layout for today's challenge. It's pretty nice out today about 69 so we may take a walk.

Sure hope to sleep well tonight as we are off early in the morning to Huntington (2 hrs. away) for granddaughter Lucy's Volleyball game and then a birthday lunch at a Mexican restaurant for her brother Kellan. He'll be 11 on the 1st.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

WE got out of bed later than usual this morning. Made a batch of waffles with strawberries and whipping cream then jumped right into the retreat classes. So glad I did all the layout classes earlier his week so I can have a break. haha. I followed along with the Simple stories card class and tried to keep up on the CTMH album class. but it was too fast for me and I skipped a lot. But at least now I can follow the instructions and get it finished up.
It's good to see you Becca! Sorry about your fur baby.
Deanna you are amazing, getting in the gyn time. I need to exercise next.
Maureen so glad things are settling down for you.
Phillis it sounds like your hubby is like mine. I think he might be ready to get back to buying groceries but I had to go with him this week. Some of them are too heavy for him to lift still.
Tracy yea for a scrapping day! This is the best Crop and Create I have attended virtually. It is packed full of projects.
We are taking all of our kids and grandkids to a Brazilian buffet tonight for DH retirement, Since we couldn't get it in before his surgery.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

TGIF everyone! We finished state testing yesterday at school, and the natives were restless today...YIKES! My husband and daughter are at a soccer tournament this weekend in Indianapolis. I'm sitting it out. Tomorrow would have been my brother's 42 birthday. I need to stick around home to be with my parents. I'm sure tomorrow is going to be a tough day. Anyway, thought I'd check in and see what all of you had going on today. Take care!

Return to “Daily Chatter”