Thursday, April 28

phillisw
Challenge Team

Thursday, April 28

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. What is on your agenda for today?
I have nothing until 3pm. I have a ZOOM meeting with my teacher retiree organization. I will scrap and clean today. We had some snow yesterday. It did not stick, but I just want spring. It is sunny today So I hope to go outside for a walk
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, April 28

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
Spring is in our neck of the woods and very much appreciated! Nothing like blue skies, bright white clouds and sunshine.
Today we get to tend our youngest grandchild for the day while his mommy goes on the school field trip with big brother. This is the first time that we will have him by himself. I am sure he will keep Grandpa busy with the dart gun. I also bought red noses at Walgreens to have a little fun and I have a new Mr. potato head to open. He is an easy child to entertain, we can always go for a walk around the block. DH has Physical therapy for an hour of the morning. I'm sure it won't be hard to pass the time away.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up extra early for my walk and so glad. It is going to be hot and humid today. It's already 80* out. I spent yesterday fighting with our internet. It kept going out and I would have to reset it and it would work for maybe an hour, then go out again. So last night dh emailed our carrier and they called this morning. They did some tests and couldn't find anything wrong and found it hard to believe what I was saying. I know the guy was thinking I'm some old lady who didn't know what I was talking about since he kept asking me the same question over and over. Anyway, he did something and it's been working for the last 2 hours just fine. Hope it stays that way since I plan on scrapping today and just might need to use my Cricut.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! Just playing catch up today around the house. Been working out everyday so we took a break today. It's back to being cold here.....30's at night and only 50's in the day. Hope to stay a walk if it isn't too windy.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”