Wednesday, April 13th

phillisw
Challenge Team

Wednesday, April 13th

Post by phillisw »

where is everyone today. I did errands this am. I just finished my lunch so now I will scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, April 13th

Post by Tracy F »

Had a busy day out and about today. I went for my walk and then we headed out to dh's cardiologist. Everything checked out good and he has to go back in 9 months instead of the usual 6 months. Then we went out to breakfast and pigged out! Went to Aldi's but they didn't have what I needed so went to Walmart. Then stopped at ACE on the way home. Just catching up online now. At least I don't have to cook tonight after the huge breakfast we had! :lol:
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jorge had a doctor’s appointment today, so I went with him. It’s hot! 110 degrees! We had lunch at one of our favorite spots Cracker Barrel. Yum! Back at home now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh my! I guess the day got away from me. DH went to lunch with his past boss and I had to run am errand before so I didn't make it downstairs. Today was one of those days I thought I could scrap all day. Not! I rean to two stores looing for a dishtowel like the one a friend had me do up for her this week. I loved it so much and now they are sold out. Go figure! Then my sister popped in and brough me a ton of frozen blackberries. She has no room in her freezer and is getting half a pig and half a cow soon so I told her I would take them. I had no idea it was a LOT. I think I will make some jam but I mostly do smoothies. I may even bake a berry pie for Easter. Then I got word that my neighbor passed away this morning. We knew it was coming but a fall she had last week brought it to reality. So talking with another neighbor and she asked what I thought the neighbors should get her daughter (that she lived with and is also our neighbor) She plans to move now so we didn't want to get a plant or anything like that . Sooooooo you know me....I said well I like to do a quick 6x6 accordion memory book. I immediately started cutting the base and was trying to figure out how to have people sign it. Since I needed it to fit the pages, I went to work and cut out 60 tags. Three of the neighbors are helping me pass them out. I'm asking them to write a memory or note and get them back to me in the next couple of days. As they day went on we found out that they are doing a viewing here on Friday night and the Saturday going to Idaho to a graveside service. That is why I am up so late. I just finished placing papers and pockets on the pages so all I have to do tomorrow is add peoples tags and some extra embellishments. I'm off to bed now!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:57 pm Oh my! I guess the day got away from me. DH went to lunch with his past boss and I had to run am errand before so I didn't make it downstairs. Today was one of those days I thought I could scrap all day. Not! I rean to two stores looing for a dishtowel like the one a friend had me do up for her this week. I loved it so much and now they are sold out. Go figure! Then my sister popped in and brough me a ton of frozen blackberries. She has no room in her freezer and is getting half a pig and half a cow soon so I told her I would take them. I had no idea it was a LOT. I think I will make some jam but I mostly do smoothies. I may even bake a berry pie for Easter. Then I got word that my neighbor passed away this morning. We knew it was coming but a fall she had last week brought it to reality. So talking with another neighbor and she asked what I thought the neighbors should get her daughter (that she lived with and is also our neighbor) She plans to move now so we didn't want to get a plant or anything like that . Sooooooo you know me....I said well I like to do a quick 6x6 accordion memory book. I immediately started cutting the base and was trying to figure out how to have people sign it. Since I needed it to fit the pages, I went to work and cut out 60 tags. Three of the neighbors are helping me pass them out. I'm asking them to write a memory or note and get them back to me in the next couple of days. As they day went on we found out that they are doing a viewing here on Friday night and the Saturday going to Idaho to a graveside service. That is why I am up so late. I just finished placing papers and pockets on the pages so all I have to do tomorrow is add peoples tags and some extra embellishments. I'm off to bed now!
Happy Wednesday!
Tamara.. What a kind neighbor you are.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:57 pm Oh my! I guess the day got away from me. DH went to lunch with his past boss and I had to run am errand before so I didn't make it downstairs. Today was one of those days I thought I could scrap all day. Not! I rean to two stores looing for a dishtowel like the one a friend had me do up for her this week. I loved it so much and now they are sold out. Go figure! Then my sister popped in and brough me a ton of frozen blackberries. She has no room in her freezer and is getting half a pig and half a cow soon so I told her I would take them. I had no idea it was a LOT. I think I will make some jam but I mostly do smoothies. I may even bake a berry pie for Easter. Then I got word that my neighbor passed away this morning. We knew it was coming but a fall she had last week brought it to reality. So talking with another neighbor and she asked what I thought the neighbors should get her daughter (that she lived with and is also our neighbor) She plans to move now so we didn't want to get a plant or anything like that . Sooooooo you know me....I said well I like to do a quick 6x6 accordion memory book. I immediately started cutting the base and was trying to figure out how to have people sign it. Since I needed it to fit the pages, I went to work and cut out 60 tags. Three of the neighbors are helping me pass them out. I'm asking them to write a memory or note and get them back to me in the next couple of days. As they day went on we found out that they are doing a viewing here on Friday night and the Saturday going to Idaho to a graveside service. That is why I am up so late. I just finished placing papers and pockets on the pages so all I have to do tomorrow is add peoples tags and some extra embellishments. I'm off to bed now!
Happy Wednesday!
You have such a kind heart my friend.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, you are such a kind and thoughtful neighbor!

Return to “Daily Chatter”