Wednesday8-9

Wanda
Station Chef

Wednesday8-9

Post by Wanda »

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Had a minute and thought I would check in.
Today is the first day of school (kids will come in for a half-day to get syllabi and supply lists).
I've been so busy! We have a new computer system, so we've been trying to get acclimated to that as well as some other things.

Once again teaching a class I've never taught before, so that's always extra work and stress.

I hope everyone has a good day today!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Wednesday8-9

Post by tammyfolk »

Good luck Wanda....you'll do great!! I'm sure of it....

Nothing too exciting here happening today....we're well on our way to establishing our routine again. Which is always nice!! Band Camp for G and work for me.....lots of Band Booster stuff that I'm working on for Friday. Mandatory Parent meeting on Friday - discussing fundraisers, concession stand duty, and hosting competitions, etc. Fun times!

So what's everyone else have planned for today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Good morning!
Wanda, have a wonderful new school year!
I have one more week before I go back to work, so I'm going to enjoy staying home as much as I can.
I found some slacks yesterday, but they are not really what I like. I'm going to settle for those because I don't want to be out shopping anymore.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Good luck today, Wanda!

Nothing exciting going on here, either. We have one more week before school starts here. Tomorrow I will take the boys to get their hair cut and pick up a few groceries, then hopefully we'll just be staying home the rest of the week. I will have Ada starting Monday so my computer time will be limited once again. I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished in my scrap room the next couple of days. Hopefully I won't just go in there and just stare at the things I need to get done!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good luck today Wanda!

Good afternoon everyone. It's slow going here today. I have a lot of things I could be doing, but yet, here I sit. I sooo want to scrap and today's challenge is a good one. Maybe instead of sitting on my big fat fanny watching Youtube videos in the evenings I should spend that time scrapping. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”