Wednesday, March 23

phillisw
Challenge Team

Wednesday, March 23

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning! Is everybody sleeping in or already off doing something? ;)
I have been to breakfast and dropped off the recycling. I have errands to do, a stop at the thrift store to help organize, and a meeting with the lawyer. My day will zoom by with probably no time to scrap :(
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, March 23

Post by Tamara »

Just heading out to run some errands this morning. Because I’m on oxygen my doctors have to fill out a paper every freaking year for the drivers license division. So I have to run drop that off. And then I’m stopping at a friends and the scrapbook store. Then we are going to lunch with her son today it will be my husband‘s first outing since his surgery three weeks ago. It is just two blocks from our house so we are not going far. Looks like the afternoon I will be free to do what I want. Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today I have a very loooong day at school since we are having open house after school. I finished all my projects from the cyber crop last night! Yay! I'll try to post them through out the day. Enjoy your day!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early for my walk today and it was nice out with a strong breeze. And now we are supposed to have another severe weather day this afternoon and tomorrow. Changed out our sheets and towels this morning and just about finished with the laundry. No other plans for today so will probably get some more scrapping done.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Spent the day in my scraproom playing along with a few of the Birthday Bash challenges. On the sofa now with the pups watching YouTube videos.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”