Good Morning - Sunday 08/06/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Sunday 08/06/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

so what's on everyones agenda today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Sunday 08/06/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm finishing the laundry that I didn't finish yesterday. Wound up with a headache so I laid in bed and watched Netflix all day long yesterday.

G is expecting band friends over at noon today to make a dessert creation for band camp this week. Their ingredients are pop corn and nutella....their leaning towards a rice krispie type of dessert....it should be fun!

No plans for me other than to mentally prepare myself for the upcoming work week. Last week was brutal! We're short staffed, and I'm too old for the bickering and back stabbing in the office. And it's pretty sad when you have to apologize to patients when you're checking them out because your co workers want to argue with one another....It's gotten so bad that I actually submitted 2 applications to other drs offices this week within the system.

Oh well, enough whining. It's just very draining and discouraging to have to deal with....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Tammy, I've been in a couple of similar situations in past jobs, and it truly is uncomfortable. Hoping you can find a less toxic working environment.

I bought three colors of pearlescent PanPastels (sort of a cross between watercolor and chalk) at the little stamp and scrap store here in town. I dabbled with them a little Friday and Saturday, but today I'm using them on a mixed media background. I usually do NOT do well with that type of thing, but feeling confident today after watch a few youTube videos. I also need to set aside a bit of time to do some sorting, putting away and rearranging in my scrap room. I overdid it a couple of weeks ago and messed up my back for a few days, so I need to be smarter about it this time.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Good morning everyone!
Tammy, no one should be having to put up with that type of hostile environment! Where is the office manager! I hope you find a better place soon!

Barb, looking forward to admiring your creations! Take care of yourself!

We have to go to McAllen again today to exchange some shoes that my husband bought last week. We live in a small city, so we usually go to McAllen, the closest shopping city to us. It is about a 50-minute drive.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”