Good Morning - Thursday 08/03/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Thursday 08/03/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....so what's everyone have on their agendas today??

I'm currently paying a view bills online, and then I'll be heading off to work....long day today - 5:30 day, and they always last forever!!

I plan on getting some site work done today, and get the July challenges totaled! So if you still need to upload yours, today is the day!! Also, be sure to check out the first August challenge posted by Lori yesterday!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - Thursday 08/03/2017

Post by Lolis »

Good Morning! I'm working on scrapbook pages today. Hope to finish at least 2 for the July challenges, and to get started on Lori's Challenge today.
Have a good day at work Tammy!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Getting a slow start this morning. The antiobiotic is still making me feel "off'", but today is the last day I will need to take it. I still need to get to Hobby Lobby soon, since I filled my latest 3-ring scrapbook album. I'm getting close to running out of space for more albums on my bookshelf, so I need to start thinking about future storage solutions -- probably more shelves but have no idea where to put them.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hey everyone. I've been so sporadic in my posting lately. My great niece is visiting my sister for a couple of weeks before school starts back and she stayed the night with me Monday and again Tuesday along with my 4 year old twin great nieces. It was a houseful, 13 dogs, 1 three legged cat and 3 little girls. Hubs was glad he had to work that night. :lol: I've been around the dogs so long that I forgot how much work it is entertaining 3 little girls. We had lots of fun but I was glad when my sister showed up to take them home. The dogs and I took us a long nap yesterday afternoon. :lol: Since I haven't much time to bake I will be skipping today's market and concentrate on Saturday's.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”