Post by Wanda »

Happy "hump" day, everyone!

Go out there and make it a good one!
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: Wednesday 8-2

Post by Wanda »

My last day of summer vacation. :o

I'm down 8 pounds according to the weigh-in numbers, but probably more like 5 pounds. Super-happy about that, but still can't wear my skinniest clothes from last summer. That's a bummer, but kind of okay. They were pretty small! So, that is to say that the diet is going well. It's a great diet if you do it right, and going to weekly weigh-ins and chats is key (for me, anyway). So here's to another day!

School prep is all that is on my agenda today!

Mary Beth (my daughter who was getting married, but now isn't) moved back home yesterday. She will stay here for this school year, most likely, while she works on getting fully certified to teach. Darn kid changed her major (against my arguments) and now realizes that teaching is her calling.......WHICH I had been telling her all along. She has a gift, I'm telling you.

Y'all: have a great day!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Wanda....and everyone else.

Band Camp Day #3 for Garrett, and we're still adjusting to him being home, and getting on a schedule again....once he's up and moving it's no problem, but getting him up, well that's a different story....lol We need to be out of here by 730 am and he's just now sitting down to breakfast.

He has a pool party this evening to attend, and Shawn and I plan on catching up on some DVR'd tv that we missed while we were away....and I have some site stuff, and band stuff to do as well tonight. Cannot believe that marching band season is upon us again, and G is going to be a junior! Holy moly!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

We've still got 2 weeks of summer vacation, but the days are flyingby now! Not much planned for me today - and it's pretty cloudy -so I'm hoping that will keep me inside scrappin' the day away!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I never did get to Hobby Lobby yesterday; the antibiotic the physician's assistant gave me Monday made me tired and woozy (the drug info said it might) and I slept most of the afternoon. Today it's looking as though it might rain, so I'm not sure if I want to venture out. The meds probably will knock me for a loop again today.

This was a good day to do a bit of scrapping, though, and I finished all of the July Sesame Street challenges. :D
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

BarbP wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 pm I never did get to Hobby Lobby yesterday; the antibiotic the physician's assistant gave me Monday made me tired and woozy (the drug info said it might) and I slept most of the afternoon. Today it's looking as though it might rain, so I'm not sure if I want to venture out. The meds probably will knock me for a loop again today.

This was a good day to do a bit of scrapping, though, and I finished all of the July Sesame Street challenges. :D
A good scrapping day is a GREAT day! Yay for finishing all the challenges. I haven't even LOOKED at the challenges. These upcoming months are NOT my scrapping months!

Return to “Daily Chatter”