Wednesday 1/26/2022

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 1/26/2022

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's a day of errands for me. I have to pick up parts for the John Deere, stop by the bank to sign some papers and drop some paper work off at the dr.'s office. Kyle is coming with so I'm sure we will stop and have lunch while we're out.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 1/26/2022

Post by phillisw »

I have a chiropractic adjustment later and need to stop at the bank. I will also do some shoveling. There should be time for scrapping, if the tv doesn't take me over. That is what happened yesterday :lol:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Bet you can't guess! I am staying home a bit longer this morning before I go to take care of my Dad. I want to call the rehab center and make sure they got the referral. Not sure if they can tell us when a bed is ready but hoping to get a timeline. I just cleaned all the bathrooms and I may start todays challenge now.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another rainy, cold, gloomy day here in Florida. I'm getting tired of this! Got some laundry going and then heading to my scraproom to play with my new Gelli plate. Dh is going out for a bit so I have some me time.....Yay!
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Its Australia Day here so its a Public holiday
Australia Day is the official national day of Australia. Observed annually on 26 January, it marks the 1788 landing of the First Fleet at Sydney Cove and raising of the Union Flag by Arthur Phillip following days of exploration of Port Jackson in New South Wales.
Son and Daughter in-law and granddaughter came for lunch not a traditional Australian day lunch .
On Australia Day people love to barbecue lamb and eat Lamingtons
It did rain all day
I did do a scrap book page, in the morning though
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Australia Day Maureen!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Mauds papercraft wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:36 pm Its Australia Day here so its a Public holiday
Australia Day is the official national day of Australia. Observed annually on 26 January, it marks the 1788 landing of the First Fleet at Sydney Cove and raising of the Union Flag by Arthur Phillip following days of exploration of Port Jackson in New South Wales.
Son and Daughter in-law and granddaughter came for lunch not a traditional Australian day lunch .
It did rain all day
I love hearing about your country! What is Lamingtons? Do you fly your countrys' flag on this day. I love holidays!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Tamara wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:16 pm
Mauds papercraft wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:36 pm Its Australia Day here so its a Public holiday
It did rain all day
I love hearing about your country! What is Lamingtons? Do you fly your countrys' flag on this day. I love holidays!!

Yes a lot of houses do plus the the Aboriginal Flag as well
Lamingtons they are a sponge cake baked in a rectangular pan (some people use a Madeira cake mix) cut into squares , then rolled in melted chocolate then in shreddred coconut . They Yummiest.

Return to “Daily Chatter”