Friday January 21

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday January 21

Post by phillisw »

God Morning. it is MINUs 25* here. The schools are all delayed by 2 hours. I am teaching 5th grade today, unless they close
Stay warm and healthy, ladies
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday January 21

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's cold here this morning too but nothing like your cold, Phillis.

Thankfully, it's a stay at home day for me. We are expecting some wintry weather late this afternoon and into the wee hours of the morning. Perfect day to stay home and bake. I was able to get some treats baked after we got back from town yesterday but I want to put another batch in the oven today. We'll see how that goes.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning girls!
Definitely stay warm. I'm sorry it is so cold there.
I am running to the Food Nanny store this AM because they got a truck load of flour in. DH usually goes on his lunch hour to grab it but on the first day of trucks the lines are too long for him to stand in when he has to get back to work. He isn't happy I will be close to others but I will be careful and I need to stock up so that I will have some in March when I can't leave him.
My dad waited 13 hours for a hospital room. He is going to be there for a few days. My siblings are having to figure out the shifts. IT is not safe for me to be in a hospital right now. It appears that my Dad will no longer be able to live at home. He needs 24 hour care. The family will have to make a decision soon but they are already bickering so I can hardly wait. Trying to stay silent and let them figure it out since they all seem to be know it alls.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's a cold morning here also. I think it will be the coldest since we moved here. No real plans for today. Tamara, hope everything works out without too many sibling problems. Have a great day everyone! Stay warm!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early today but didn't go for my walk. We've been seeing coyotes hanging around our community and they seem sick or injured. I know they don't usually bother people but I'm not taking any chances since I walk alone. People have been calling all sorts of wildlife organizations and none of them will even come look at the coyotes. Apparently, since they're not endangered, they don't rescue them.
Nothing going on around here today so I'll be in my scraproom. For those of you in the cold, take care and keep warm.

Tamara, so sorry for what your family is going through....hope it all works out ok.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:03 am Good Morning girls!
Definitely stay warm. I'm sorry it is so cold there.
I am running to the Food Nanny store this AM because they got a truck load of flour in. DH usually goes on his lunch hour to grab it but on the first day of trucks the lines are too long for him to stand in when he has to get back to work. He isn't happy I will be close to others but I will be careful and I need to stock up so that I will have some in March when I can't leave him.
My dad waited 13 hours for a hospital room. He is going to be there for a few days. My siblings are having to figure out the shifts. IT is not safe for me to be in a hospital right now. It appears that my Dad will no longer be able to live at home. He needs 24 hour care. The family will have to make a decision soon but they are already bickering so I can hardly wait. Trying to stay silent and let them figure it out since they all seem to be know it alls.
Happy Friday!
hugs to you, Tamara. it can be hard to make decisions about your parent when you have lots of know it alls. ;) I have some of those
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”