Happy August 1st

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy August 1st

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

I apologize for my MIA - between travelling, being tired, and having no internet / spotty internet since I've been home, I just haven't felt like dealing with anything.....I came home yesterday after work and took a two hour "much needed" nap!

I'm using G's laptop at the moment to try and get this done!!

Hope everyone has an amazing day!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Happy August 1st

Post by BarbP »

Welcome back, Tammy -- I hope you had an amazing time in Williamsburg and with your family!

I saw the physician's assistant yesterday (my primary care doctor is out of the office for a couple of months recovering from shoulder surgery). Part of the pain in my back is the result of an infecton so she gave me an antiobiotic. She also gave me an analgesic cream to help soothe the aching. Hoping to feel good enough today to get to Hobby Lobby or Joann's for a new album (my current one is filling up fast) and some pocket page protectors. (I lead such an exciting life).
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi ! Tammy, glad you made it home safely. I always need a day or two after being away!
Barb, hope you are feeling better and can get to Hobby Lobby today!

I am getting ready for school, so not around the internet much except to do school stuff. Teachers start Thursday and kids start next Wednesday. We have a new online management system and I am teaching a new class, so lots to do if I don't want to start out behind!

I am dieting in the month of August, hoping to lose 10-12 pounds. About 6 of that is over my lowest weight this time last year, and the rest is me hoping to get to about 130 pounds. I should have done that last year while I was on a roll, but I was going on vacation, so..........
Anyway, I have probably lost 4 or 5 pounds in just depleting the glycogen stores in my body (the "water weight"). The next weeks *should* be fat loss. Here's hoping!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy August everyone! Welcome back Tammy!
Barb have a great time at Hobby Lobby!
Wanda, the summer break just flew! Wishing an amazing school year!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, welcome back!
Barb, hope you feel up to going to Hobby Lobby.
Wanda, good luck with the diet.

August....hopefully, fall is not too far behind. One of my great nieces stayed the night with me and quickly reminded me why I love dogs. :lol: Although, some days the dogs act like children. I fell asleep on her while watching Missy Whidden on YouTube last night. Today we are headed down to Hartsville to register the twins for kindergarten......hard to believe they're old enough to start school already. Not much else on the agenda today other than a trip to the bank, grocery store and lunch while I'm down that way.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Good evening ladies! Popping in for a quick visit.

Today is my grandson Charlie's fifth birthday. The first of three of my grands who have birthdays in August.

I've been laying low with the heat and humidity. The cooler weather cannot come soon enough for me.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

We took the older boys to tour a Christian University in SC today. The one my daughter and oldest son attended. Made me sad today realizing they are juniors so only 2 years left

Return to “Daily Chatter”