Saturday, January 15

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, January 15

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. it is cold here. MINUS 15* !! It will not get above zero today. I am going to my mom's today to work on organizing etc her house. My 2 sisters will be here in a couple of hours
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, January 15

Post by Lolis »

phillisw wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:29 am Good Morning. it is cold here. MINUS 15* !! It will not get above zero today. I am going to my mom's today to work on organizing etc her house. My 2 sisters will be here in a couple of hours
So cold, stay inside! Bundle up!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a bit chilly here this morning. Much warmer compared to NY where Phillis is at. The dogs have been out, fed and are now sleeping again. We're expecting a possible ice storm tomorrow. I think our governor has already declared a state of emergency ahead of the storm. If we happen to lose power, I have the dogs to keep me warm. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Phillis I'm sorry its so cold. I haven't worn a coat all week and it is winter! It has been so warm here and no storms on the horizon. When is it our turn to get snow?
Jan I think you have enough dogs as long as you are at the bottom of the pile we won't need to worry about you but I really hope you don't lose power.
So yesterday a friend dropped by and stayed for three hours. We certainly had a lot to catch up on. :mrgreen: But it cut into me scrapping the afternoon so we are home all day today. DH went to the grocery store again at 7:00 am. I think he is proud of himself for being the first customer through the door when they opened. I have a couple of layouts that are mandatory to get done today and DH bought some chicken burgers for dinner so I don't even have to plan that.
It is our youngest grandsons birthday today. He is three now. His big brother has two basketball games in a nearby city so they will be tied up all day. His party is tomorrow!
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Be safe everyone in the way of this next storm.
It's cold to me here but no where near as cold as you all north of me. We're expecting heavy rain and high winds here tomorrow with possible tornados.
I slept in a bit today as my exercise class was cancelled. The instructor woke up not feeling well and didn't want to take the chance of infecting all of us with whatever she may have. So no plans for today. Need to move some furniture around to get our new rug put down. Other than that I plan on scrapping...need to get some Valentine cards made for the grandkids.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

The wind here has been horrible all night long. Supposed to last until 5 today.

The craziness of the week - 2 co-workers have had/in process of having COVID so extremely busy at work. Then my housekeeper came Tuesday and calls me yesterday and she has COVID again. She only had it like 3 months ago in October. I didn’t think that happened. So far me and my other co-worker (plus our boss) have not had COVID all during this time. Keep praying it stays that way.

So no scrapping for me during the week and yesterday morning I moved something at home before I went to work and pulled my lower back/right hip so had to do to the chiropractor. It hurt a lot when he set it because the area was so inflamed so I’m on a heating pad now after ice and going to try to set in my scraproom this afternoon. Otherwise, staying in out of that cold wind.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Afternoon ladies -

G and I had haircuts this morning, then we went to Qdoba afterwards. Home to housework, and laundry. Trying to get him ready for his first day of classes on Monday i.e. get backpack out, make sure we purchased the right 9 books, paper, pens, etc.

I think our high was 12 today, and we're expected to get snow tomorrow into Monday (currently under a winter weather advisory) . . .hopefully they'll cancel school on Monday for G. *fingers crossed. I don't want him driving in these conditions, but he's right, how's he ever going to get the experience if I don't let him.

Tonight we're going to watch a couple of more episodes of Cowboy Bebop. Never thought I'd like it, but I kinda do, and I get to spend time with Garrett, so it's a win win right??

I may even start another layout tonight. So far I've completed two layouts this year. Considering everything I have going on at the moment, I think that's pretty good!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”