Friday, January 14

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday, January 14

Post by phillisw »

Happy Friday!! Can you believe this first month of 2022 is almost half over. Time sure does fly by.
What are your plans for today? I went to mass this morning and now the rest of the day is mine. Hubby is subbing at school today so I will scrap away and watch tv while he is gone. ;) I must get another walk in today, also
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Friday, January 14

Post by Tamara »

Four more Fridays and it is DH last day of work for the rest of his life! That has a funny ring to it. :lol: :lol: :lol: But he is not sad about it.
It's a stay at home day for me today. Working on the challenge, washing a batch of towels and whatever else I walk by.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Hanging out in the scrap room. Had a doctor's appt. early this morning. It's supposed to be a snowy weekend so I'm trying to decide if I want to battle the crazies at the grocery store. :lol: Have a great day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I'm at school, trying to schedule the lessons in my Google classroom for the next 2 weeks. Jerry is flying in tonight.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Had another night of not being able to sleep so slept in a bit. Got up and did a workout video, had breakfast and headed out to buy a new rug for our foyer. Finally found one we both liked and then stopped at Aldi's and Publix on the way home.

Return to “Daily Chatter”