Sunday Funday July 30th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday Funday July 30th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good afternoon! What's everyone up to today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday Funday July 30th

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a pretty busy morning here. Hubs is working today and I'm cooking dinner and playing catch up for the week. I also have canine duty today and the dogs have been a little rambunctious this morning. I think it's the cooler weather.....yes, I said cooler weather! Normally, when I step outside it feels like I stepped into a sauna, but this morning there was a chill in the air. :D I also need to mow the lawn inside the dogs play area once the sun goes down.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Still moving pretty slow today; still getting back pain off and on, and my left knee and right ankle are still giving me problems. Hoping it's the humidity, which is very unusual out here in the "high desert"; I have an appointment for tomorrow morning with a physician's assistant at our health care provider's to check for any more serious underlying issues.

Re-organizing the scrap room is still a work in progress. I work on it for an hour here and there to keep from overdoing and pulling any more muscles. I did solve he issue of SO MUCH JUNK! on my scrap table, which makes it so much easier to scrap.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Church this a.m. follow by a baseball tournament. Made some nachos for lunch and then its cleaning, laundry and trimming the hedges. Dh comes home from MS tonight and things will be back to normal. He will probably fall asleep and I will scrap!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”