January 10th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

January 10th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I have a dr. appt. in Florence today. My sister is going with me.....she has a couple of errands she needs to run so we will be doing that first. I may or may not stop in Tuesday Morning, depending on how long it takes me at the dr.'s office.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: January 10th

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early and got my walk in before the rain started. Thankfully my shoulder is back to normal today so I'm ready to get some housework done and hoping I can squeeze in a little scrapping this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Have a few errands to do this morning and then taking lunch down to my Dad. Since the siblings are taking turns now it is my week. I am taking him a new set of sheets. I seriously think he is using the same ones my mom had on the bed 13 years ago. So I will be changing his bedding and tidying up his house. I can't do vacuuming but I can do a few things. I'm going back down to take him to the podiatrist on Thursday. He has a bad case of toe nail clipping and they are so hard we can't do it for him. Home this afternoon. I hope to get the last two challenges done but I have an unfinished album on my desk I have been working on the last few days and I am on the last page.
Happy Monday!! No snow in the forecast!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Hello! I was up early (well for me ;) ) to go to an outreach meeting at church. then I go ta phone call while there that the bathroom crew was going over to work so I had to meet them. I worked on going through boxes and bags that we had put in the basement. I also worked on emptying out a closet. I think my mom kept every box with the packing for all phones, and other electronics etc that she had for years. All empty boxes. :o So I dragged them out and put them into a pile and will get the boys to break them down and take them to the recycling and get rid of the garbage I found. I did bring a box home of clothes and puzzles to take to the thrift store. Then I had lunch and am also working on laundry.
I will meet my friend to walk in about half an hour. It is about 14* so we will dress warm. Maybe some scrap time when I return
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. I had to take another day off work because my Dad, who had rotator cuff surgery on 12/15, developed an infection that almost turned him septic. He's been in the hospital since Friday. I have been a nervous wreck since Friday. My family really needs to catch a break. So I decided to watch Schitt's Creek to cheer myself up a bit. Love this show...Hope you all have a good rest of your night.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Stephanie, I am so sorry your family is going through all of this. Prayers are with you.
I started the day by cleaning up from a dinner party last night. Had an eye exam this afternoon and then started dumping drawers in my scrap room. I am purging and throwing big time!
Back to my drawers! Have a great evening everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sthom97093 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:13 pm Hi everyone. I had to take another day off work because my Dad, who had rotator cuff surgery on 12/15, developed an infection that almost turned him septic. He's been in the hospital since Friday. I have been a nervous wreck since Friday. My family really needs to catch a break. So I decided to watch Schitt's Creek to cheer myself up a bit. Love this show...Hope you all have a good rest of your night.
Oh Stephaie! Hugs so glad they caught it. Hope your Dad gets better real fast.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

sthom97093 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:13 pm Hi everyone. I had to take another day off work because my Dad, who had rotator cuff surgery on 12/15, developed an infection that almost turned him septic. He's been in the hospital since Friday. I have been a nervous wreck since Friday. My family really needs to catch a break. So I decided to watch Schitt's Creek to cheer myself up a bit. Love this show...Hope you all have a good rest of your night.
So sorry you and your family are dealing with so much. Sending prayers for your Dad. Hugs
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

So sorry to hear about your dad - continued prayers for your family during all the “stuff” that is going on

Return to “Daily Chatter”