Good Morning - 07/28/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - 07/28/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning from Virginia ladies...

Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far....not sure what's on the agenda just yet for today. We just finished breakfast and are about to walk next door to the visitors center...then meet up with Jackie and Everly.....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning - 07/28/17

Post by BarbP »

I have to take Mom to an audiologist appointment today to get her hearing checked and to make any adjustments that might be needed to her hearing aid programming. She isn't always cooperative about wearing them; she would rather crank up the tv to THIS LOUD instead. Her dementia has increased quite a bit over the past year, which makes me sad. We may need to think about adding a few hours of home health care a week to help meet her needs.
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - 07/28/17

Post by Patti »

Work for me today. I was hopping from the time I walked in the door to when I left. didn't get to lunch until 3:30. I stilll had to bring work home.I was hoping to get caught up on the challenges tonight but guess it won't be happening tonight. Maybe tomorrow night!
Tammy and gang, have soooooo much fun!
barb, I know what you meanabout a loud tv. Hope everything works out with your mom. It's hard....
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”