Fighting with the Cat....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Fighting with the Cat....

Post by Jan Mosier »

the dogs and my new bifocals for laptop time. I must sit on a button every time I sit down in front of the laptop. Within seconds, the cat jumps on the table, walks across the keyboard, turns around and plops his a$$ down on top it. Hello Jefferson Davis, I can't see with you sitting in front of my screen. Next, it's one, two or three of the dogs pawing at my arms to go out, pick them up or pet them. And don't get me started on these dang bifocals. I push my glasses as close to my face as possible, holding my head up until my neck starts to hurt. I've enlarged the letters and brightened the screen so I can see it better. So far, nothing seems to work. Most times I get frustrated and say the heck with it. Oh, and next Friday my boarders will be back to spend the holidays with me.....their mom is going to Jamaica. 8-) So, if I've been a little MIA, that's why.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Fighting with the Cat....

Post by phillisw »

Jan. well you have some challenges. :x No cats or dogs here. Bifocals I do have. Many times I take my glasses off to read small print. I've worn glasses for distance sine I was about 10 years old and the bifocals for about 5 years now
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Fighting with the Cat....

Post by Tamara »

Sorry Jan! Guess the cat thinks he's the boss!! :mrgreen:
I have the continuous lenses so I don't have to tilt my head but I get that it would be pretty annoying. Hoping your animals give you some space soon. I love seeing your layouts.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”